•• CHAPTER 9 : Truth ••

»» Benedict santos POV ««

Damn this brat!
Because of him suddenly hitting the brakes, the three of Us Here in the back was Thrown all over the Van.

If I fractured my beautiful body,
Ill kill him.

As we all pull up our self back again in our seats, We are automatically frozen when we saw the person in front of Us.

Ohh. .. A demon.

As he pierce his glare through our body to our souls, we automaticaly move our bodies and dashed out of the Van to pay our outmost respect.

"E-Emperor..."
All of Us Try'n not to activate any kind of flag that can literarly beheaded us right now.

"Uhuh... "
A short response
came from him.

"Ehm..."
Our voice shaking not because of excitement but because of fear. Fear that is coming from our instinct because it is sensing a killing Intent from a non-human predator.

As we all stay silent, the gaurds suddenly pull weapons pointing it to us, making us more scared than before.

"Kneel down to the emperor!!!"
A scary commanding voice came from a gaurd, suddenly our body move by itself.

As fast as we can, kneel infront of the emperor, paying the most outmost respect for the Second time.

"Your majesty the emperor, Long live the emperor!!!" Us following the ettiquete of how to pay respect to the emperors.

"No need. Stand up and follow me." Orders Came from his Mouth as he marched through the front door of the hospital.

All of the people move backwards, making a way for the emperor.
We, as he ordered to us, followed him.

well its better to follow than see our self getting a bullet piercing through our body.

"To much Attention"
Me whispering to Edward, He look back at me then nodd while whispering back to me. "Well... He's the Emperor" I just sighs and focus walking again.

Well for the first time, I actually Agreed to him.

The emperor suddenly stop walking and offer the Door to us. "Enter. Him opening the door for us.

As fast as Livius Can React, He grabbed the door knob and Open it himself.

"Ah--Ahm! Its fine Emperor hehe---I'll open it for you" Livius Continuesly opened the Door with respect that totally shocked us.

"Pffttt---! Hihihihi" The three of us try'n to control ourselves not laughing but damn this is hard.

Damn Livius suddenly
turn to a Good boy.
This is Classic!

As we hold our laugh, the emperor just stares at us Confusely, still he respond to livius. "Very well" Emperor Entering the room first.

As the Emperor Marched inside the room, Livius; holding the door knob open, literarly Glared to us telling us to stop giggling so the three of us stop for a moment and breath so much air to calm ourselves.

As soon as we calm ourselves, we entered the room and saw the emperor sitting in a one person chair facing the Long one, so we all walk to the Long sofa and sit properly.

"Is this an Hospital or a 5 star hotel?" I whispered to my seatmates

"Both"
Edward answering me via whispering.

"Ahumm.."
Simon calling our attention and then glared telling us to stop talking, Me and my brother just glared back at him.

"Ehem, Sir Livius.."
Emperor enterupting our glare fight and calling for the attention of Livius.

"Yes our dearest Emperor!!!!"
Livius, with full of energy and his outmost Respect, answered the emperor and the three of us, just try'n not to laugh again.

Damn I cant take it anymore.
I wanna lauuughh!

Damn we're not used to a
good boy Livius.

"Use the Elevator and go to my sisters room, Floor 10 room 65"
Emperor pointing his fingers to the elevator outside the room.

"Yes emperor!!"
Livius as fast as he can Runs off the room and enters the elevator like a trained Military student.

Damn we can't take it anymore.
"Pfttt!--Gahahahahahaha!!!"
Us laughing our ass off so much like its the last day of our life.
Lmaaaooo hahahaha

"Ehem." Emperor enterupting our Fun and happy last seconds in our life.

Is it time to die?

"A-ay.... ahem. Ahemm." Us stopped laughing and cried internaly.

"Calm down. I dont bite, I only want to speak with you three"
Emperor while smiling to us.

"Sooo... what is it emperor?"
Us literarly just stares at him.
He just look at his gaurds

"Ehem.. all of you, leave us" All of his gaurds nodds and walk through outside the room.

As all of them marched walking through the door and closed it. As we heared the door clicks the emperor suddenly screams. "Ahhhhh!! Thank God!------ Ahem... I have a Question for you guys" Emperor Acting like He was not a Royalty.

"What do you want to know your majesty???" Edward asked.

"Drop the Respectful Mode. Sooo... Is he a good guy?" Emperor speaking like a gangster.

"Huh??? Who are you talking about?" All of us asked.

"Livius of course" Emperor crossed his arms.

"Ahh.. ehmm.. well---yeah, A good guy (**me looking to Edward**)
Ahhhhhh---Yep Hes a Good Guy!
(**Edward looking to simon**)
He's Good." The three of us.

"Haha--The way you answer tells me He's not a good guy, I guess He Has Done Bad things to all of you." Emperor giggling non-stop.
All of Us just sighs.

"Well Is livius a good guy? Yeah of course he is, Im his Uncle so I know.
Well sometimes he forgot to Respect us but it only happens if hes panicking." Me explaning my side.

"Ever since livius is born, I've been together with him. He's a good guy but a trouble maker" Simon said. Well simon is born to take care of livius since childhood.

We all look to Edward Quietly thinking. He look back at us and open his mouth. "Well livius huh... Like Simon Said Livius is a trouble maker. Well its true that he forget respecting us sometimes if hes on a panick, but yeah Hes not like that in tha past. He changed Ever since he broke up with his Ex because of an unknown Reason, yeah we also didnt know anything. Welp thats all" Edward explaining not his side but livius. Simon and Me just nodd.

"Broke up with whom?"emperor curiously asked

"His Ex, The Xanders Daughter" we answered.

"Ahhhh.. The one he's engaged with?" Emperor while clicking his fingers.

"Yes your majesty" we answered in unison again.

"So thats the reason why he said Infront of everyone that his going to marry my sister? You know I actually approved it, because this is also a chance for my sister to forget about her Ex, but if livius hurt my sister I can't stay quiet, I might Kill all of them" emperor kenshly said while smiling.

Wooaaw
What a Sister complex.

"Well we are sure that he, livius, will never Hurt her." Proudly said by Edward, the two of us just Nodd.

"What do you mean?" Emperor.

"Well..." the three of us said
while smiling stuppidly