•• CHAPTER 7 : THE WRIGHTES ••

»» Benedict Pov ««

Sumimaseeeenn! ---My brain can't folloowww!  It's not working well omyghod

Even Livius is schoked and of course  Simon also, I mean... Who would have Thought?
Pfftttt what Trouble you have done now? Our great Crown prince..

"Ehem! My lord here" me pushing the files towards him "Read it loud plss.." Then I smiled

Now have some taste
of your own troubles.

"Ah.. y-yeah right.. Ehem!!" he breath heavily while opening the file, then starts to Read the papers "Name, Arshly Red Wrightes...  Age, 16 yrsold.. umm.. Birthday.. Nov.1... umm..." him nervously reading the informations.

Well if im him, I will be more nervous. I might faint now.
One wrong Read on those informations and his head will roll
in the cold ground..
Damn those scary royals.

Pfft--- I guess he is now scared.
Well who will not be scared?
He said that His WIFE is the LITTLE SISTER of the RULER OF ENGLAND Damn Brat! Its Just like activating a  time bomb and happily waiting to die. hahahaha

"MY LORD CALM DOWN.. ehem--- can u please start reading in the description?" I frankly said because I can feel the tensions and I can see his sweats sliding from his head to his jaw.

The way he acts nervous made us nervous too, and its Contagious
Damn were in danger...

"Ah... Uh Yes..Um, EHEM---
Arshly red wrightes.. uh..
The substitute ruler of england.
Born in--HUH?"
Livius shockingly stops reading, leaving simon and me hangin' for the 'HUH' part.

"Born in--HUH? --- WHAT?"
Unison shout by the both of us,
simon and myself.

Well who will not be mad if someone just left you hanging.

"Born in A countryside....
Lived Deep in the forest, she dont interact with people except her foster Grandmother and father.
she is an Outsider since born until she become five yearsold and summoned in the Royal Court then ranked as the substitute next ruler of England. She is train to be a Queen, talk like a Queen, Act like a queen and also kill like a queen. "

"Huh?"
Me and Simon Literarly understand why Livius stop there for a moment.

"Kill??----you mean like a Killer??"
Simon asking for clarification.

"Duh.. what do you expect?"
I said as I raised my eyebrows.

"Tsk" he clicked his tounge.

'Tss stuppid brat, If you're not a Teenager I would happily beat your ass right now' A deadly glare comming from me for him.

'Huuuuuhhhh?! Then tryyyy oldgeezer' A smug Look from him.

Tsh.. this brat
I would be happy to kill him.

"Stop both of you! The problem here is..
Why Born to kill??" Livius stopping our fight of glare's till death, when suddenly someone enters and answered his question.

"Well because wrightes family is born to kill.." the owner of the school, the Principal.

Tsh! another silver 
spoon braaaat.

"Hey benedict! I know what your thinking!" Edward, the principal and my-oh-so-I-dont-want-to-be-my-brother-but-Can't-help-it.

Life sucks.

"Heh! Tsh.." I rolled my eyes.

"Edward, what do you mean?"
Livius looking at edward waiting for answers.

"Listen here Livius, Wrightes are--"
Edward was interrupted because  livius phone suddenly rings.

"Hello?---WHAT?! MY WIFE IS HOSPITALIZED?!!! ---ah! Im sorry. So soorry Emperor Kenshly. Ah Yes Yes, We are comming." Then He Ends the call.

"Guys guys guyysssss!!! My wife, She's Hospitalized I need to get there now! Car give me a ca---rxck! Ouch that Hurts! Edward why!?"
Livius holding his head after receiving A head punch from edward.

"Damn! how dare you call us Guys? We are your Uncle's"

"Ehem!" Simon.

"Well, except simon, your childhood sweetheart."
Me teasing simon so I can avenge my self 2 minutes ago.

"fck U" simon glaring at me again.

"Hahahaha" me laughing my ass out.

"Lets go Emperor Kenshly cant wait..after all He is the emperor."
Edward

Ahhhhh...yeah.
Damn..why also me?