•• chapter 13 --Death▪▪

(Hospital area)
》 Edward PoV 《

"E-Emperor" Livius mother said as she goes down the car but the emperor didn't mind her.

"Go inside now!" Emperor Said and as fast as we can entered the car and closed the door.

"E-EMPEROR ABOUT MY SON.."
Livius Mother said as she worriedly looked at him.

"Dont worry about Your son.. I Know where He is... BUT!---My sister is much more Important" The Emperor answered. He droved the car like a criminal.

' Oh god.. I might meet you earlier than expected '

"I think i know where she will go.."
Livius mother suddenly said and all of us looked at her.

"WHERE?!!" The Emperor screamed.

"I heard her said.. The Last Factory in East west." Livius Mother said and suddenly Emperor for the second time stepped on the gas and drove much more faster than earlier.

I can feel my soul leaving my body...

"Why is the emperor Concerned about that missing Girl?" She asked.. The three of us looked at her.

"Umm.. well I guess you might not know but that girl name Rea that Livius Just randomly carried inside the Castle.. Is Actually The emperors little sister." Benedict Explained while me and simon nodded twice.

"WHAT?!--OMYYY EMPEROR KENSHLY PLSS.. FORGIVE MY HUSBAND IGNORANCE.." She said as she plead and asked for forgiveness.

"Just stop... It's Fine.. It is also my little sister request so I Did not Interrupt BUT!--IF SOMETHING HAPPEN TO MY SISTER.. I MY SELF WILL CUT THY HEADS OF THE WHOLE XANDERS FAMILY" Emperor Swears and Its going to be Deadly..

"Yess. Your Majesty the emperor.. your Words Is Thy Swords." All of us said as we bowed with respect.

Every orders of the Emperor, every words that is coming out of his mouth and every move he's making are all precious.

blood will flow again as the emperor speak the words..

Minutes of silence pass as we arrived near the destination..

"Were getting near... what are we supposed to do?" Simon asked as he break the silence.

"THERE'S SO MANY of them!"
benedict said as we looked at the people guarding outside.

"Oh no... my dear son!!"
The Queen said as she hold his hand and stopped her self from crying.

"Please calm down our Queen.. What is your plan Emperor?" I asked.. He stopped the car and looked at us.

"I am the Emperor.. and.. I have A Billions of gaurd and much more capable than that circus Brats."
Emperor said as he hold out his phone and dialed.

'Oh.. livius... Arshly.. please be safe..
If Not?--The world might end.'

》 Livius POV 《

"Ughhk.... it hurts" I said as I woke up here inside a big Empty factory.. I tried to move my hands and feet but it was tied.

' Where the heck am I?!'
I cursed in my mind as I heard footsteps from behind so I turned.

"Ooho~ So you are awake already.."
The Voice said as the guy Come out from the darkness..

"Huh?--You? What are you going to do with me?!" I screamed at him.

It was Him Xrian... Arshly's Ex and the Guy I smacked in the face. What an Asshole.

Doing Revenge with me with guards.. Wow.. brat.