•• Chapter 15 : Last Subject••

••■ Emperor Kenshly Pov ■••

We are now traveling from the empire to the Main house.
Yes the main house... The place where everything started.

I can still remember that day...

>>> Flashback <<<

I'm walking down to my fathers laboratory..
I can hear the sound of the wooden ladder as I stepped on it as if it will break..

As I go down I heard my father laugh.
"This is it! It's Complete! with this I can kill those nobles and avenge my people!"

I opened the door and saw him laughing while holding a blue bottle. "Dad?" I called him. He look back at me.

His face is dark and his eye bags are getting worst. He smiled at me and Immediately hold me in my shoulder.

"Son! You came at the right time! Tomorrow expect seeing yourself sitting at the most luxurious throne of all" my father proudly said. He stood up again and run outside ghe house.

I didn't expect that it was the last time I will see my fathers face before he will lose it...

"Your father is a traitor to the Noble families! He is beheaded in exchange of the serious crime he committed." The guy in front of me said. I didn't even bother to move or cry.

Yeah it was unexpected but that is the rule of life.. Weak beg for strong.. but my father didn't so he was killed.
I slowly walk back to the house and sit properly at the only chair here inside... Now that my father is gone. I don't now what to do. We're just poor people who couldn't not even afford for food.

"I guess this is it... I will die here doing nothing... being born as a commoner and die as a commoner..."

As I was swallowed by despair. A guy entered and looked at me.

"I guess you are Jeffled's son.." He said as I look back at him. "Yeah so what?" I replied.
He smiled and came near me "I like your way of speaking. Want to be my son?" He asked.
I was quiet shocked when I heard him said that. "W-why would you choose me?" I asked."

"Your'e not going to asked about who am I?" He asked as he chuckles.

"I didn't have a chance to learn but am not that stupid enough to not know who is the leader of the whole country. So what now? Why's the emperor of the kingdom adopting me.. a son of a mad scientist? " I asked. He looked at me and smiled.

"I want you to be my heir. Rise from the dirt and avenge your father from those nobles" The Emperor said. I looked at him with shocked. "What are you talking about" I directly asked him.

"I know it sound stupid but I got an offer for you. Finish what your father left. Kill all of those nobles...us them as your experimental subjects and as exchange I will offer you protection until you succeed to the throne." He offered.. "So to be exact. You want me to kill them for you." I said.

He smiled and patted my head. "So hows that sound?" He asked. I glared at him. "You aren't an exception." I said as I stood facing him.  "Yes. Thats right... I am your last subject"

>>> Flashback end's <<<

I sighed and looked outside.

"What's the matter?" Arshly asked. I looked at him and smile.

"Nothing..." I said as i patted her head. "I am thankful" I said and she smiled.
"I am also." She said and looked outside.

After awhile we arrived at the Main house. We looked at each other then nod twice before we stepped out of the car and gaze at the Mansion in front of us.

'Her we go!--- to my last subject '

••■ Third Person Pov ■••

As the car parked everybody outside formed a line waiting for people to come step outside. Gaurds swarmed the whole area and no one dare to move.

When the door opened everyone bowed. Woman, man, children and even the richest people in the whole country. All of them payed their respects as the Emperor and the queen stepped out of the vehicle.

The two highly protected people stared at the mansion. Slowly they walked on front of those people bowing before them. They reached the door and a old guy came near them accompanied by maids and butlers.

"My proud children. I'm so excited to see you here visiting me." Said by the old men and hugged them. He is the father in the name of the two. The former Emperor of the Wrightes Empire.

"We're truly sorry. Nonstop work had me jailed in my room" Answered by kenshly as he bowed as respect.

"I understand. Raise your head you have done nothing wrong. It was all for the good of the people" The former Emperor replied.

"Thank you very much father" Kenshly said.

After a seconds of silence. The Woman beside the former emperor speaks.
"Ahem... Am not taking your excuses.. as a Newly succeed Emperor you should always visit the people who helped you. Pay some respect!" Said by the woman

"Im sorry about that Miss,Hainz." Answered by Emperor kenshly... the woman glared back.

"Now. Now.. Lets go inside. Before the flame burn more"
Replied by the woman but the former emperor interrupt.

"Wait--Im not done yet, Ehem... Everyone please Welcome our faraway Queen--Ah No, No thats not quite Right--It should be... The second daughter of mine" The former Emperor said as he pushed arshly in front of everyone.

Everyone clapped, except the two girls behind Mrs.Hainz.
"Umm...dad that's just arshly. Nothing to be proud of" said by the girl wearing blue dress.

"Yeah Right--She was Just In the Mountains, Escaping Responsibilities" said by the other girl wearing a violet dress.

The two of them are actually twins.

Arshly chuckles
"Why?--You dont Miss me? Or I guess You don't actually liked me?"
Arshly teased both of them.

"Hmmp!" Said by the both girls and walked inside the mansion first.
Arshly just laughed at them.

"Dont mind them!---Daddy Misses you" The former Emperor said as he hugged arshly

Of course they're not related to blood but still loved and respect each other.

" I also Dad " Arshly smiled as they walked inside the house.

"What are you waiting for?--Dont be shy, My House Is also Your House!" Said by the Former Emperor. They walked and seat at the dinner table and faced each other.

"Be ready sis, Everything will start now--theres no turning back"
The emperor whispered to arshly. 

Arshly chuckled.
"Of course. Am always ready."
She replied as the both of them smiled.