CHAPTER 20: NEW BEGINNING 3 (END)

- - - - - - - -
Schouler Empire
Reception Hall
- - - - - - - -

We arrived quiet late but it is fine. The wedding ceremony already ended and we are assisted to the Empire's reception hall.
"This place is damn big!" violetta said while uncle Livius carries her. Nuel just nod at her as a agree.

"Come in! It's been a while Emperor Kenshly" Emperor Hayven welcome us. "You're a little bit late" he said. All of us bowed to him. "Oh thats fine. No need we are actually at the private reception hall so even if you run, shout, make trouble or what it's fine." He proudly said as he offered us a place to sit.

"Hows the wedding" Dad asked "Well same ceremony when you married Empress marwel" Hayven said. "Hahaha! You still have not forgotten about that huh... Oh where's the others?" Dad asked.

Emperor Hayven chuckles "As always, doing what ever they want. Zayul's over there.. He love to eat so he wont leave there while Exsusia's been gone since the start." he explained. Dad laughed so loud "As always escaping her guards hahaha!"

"Yeah right! and oh.. excuse me somebody came" he stood up and walk aways from us.

"Hey... Why aren't anybody of you talking?" Dad asked "Well we are frightened to even move an inch" Nuel said. All of them nod "How did you became that close to them Dad?" I asked. "I am 36 now... When am still the emperor I always visit other countries to talk about business, I met the three of them playing at the garden. First I thought they're just maids and butlers children's so I played and talk to them normally, I even scold them about manners and etiquette... but damn I was shocked when I learned about the truth. Ever since then I become their babysitter and I always take care of them if I visit the Higher Empire's" Dad explained.

All of us was amazed to hear that.... 'Of course your dad being a babysitter of the most highly protected people in the entire world. Damn awesome'

"Now, now don't just stay here go around and look for a wife" Dad said. Both me and Nuel look troubled "Still not over with that?" we both asked at the same time. Dad just laugh at us then walk away to the direction of the other Emperor, Emperor Zayul.

"So what now bro? bye I guess?" Nuel said and walk to the crowed and talk to those woman standing. "Oh wow... that's fast" I said. I stood up and walk everywhere like damn I dunno what to do.

I Saw that and he looked really serious, same with Emperor Zayul.  I liked to join them but I guess I should not, I continue to wander around until I saw a fountain and yet again I sat on it and looked at the sky.

I sighed "Damn I wish I could be like them" I said.. scratched that 'WE' said. I looked at the person who said that and she was actually looking at me.

'Okay so this is what they called awkward'

"Um... hi" I said. She smiled at me, I was captured by that smile out of nowhere.

"Hello am sorry to interrupt you.. I am---"

"Celina!" Called by a voice faraway. The both of us look at the person who called and the woman besides me stands. "I am coming dad!" She replied.  Before leaving she look at me "Nice meeting you sir" she said and bowed slightly. I just nodded at her because I don't know what to say.. She smiled and slowly walk away.

I stared at the moving carriage until its already out of my view.

"Celine huh..."

"Who's Celine?" A voice coming out of nowhere so am surprised. I Stood and look at him.

"Don't surprise me like that.." I said. Nuel shockingly looked at me. "You was surprised? what? this is the first time I sneaked on you and you didn't feel my presence!" He said.

I looked at him and deeply thinks. 'He's right.... what is wrong with me'

I sighed "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Dad said to call you cause its time to go home" He said.

"Oh okay. Let's go" I said and we walk to were are car was parked.

"How's the roaming?" Dad asked. "Nothing... It's fine" I said and Entered my own car.. "Let us all go to the airport" Dad said so we drove our car away from the Empire.. While on the road I saw my father's car stopped so I hit my brakes and looked at them. 

Dad was talking to a woman and damn! It was Emperor Exsusia roaming around the place without guards or knight. As expected of the dangerous people in the world.

'As I watch the two of them talk from my side mirror. Their facial expression change. From meeting-each-other-again to bad mood real quick! I guess dad came here not only to have fun but to talk with serious topics with the three emperors..'

Dad started to drive again so I hit the gas and continue to travel to the airport.

"I guess whatever they're talking about is some serious shits not even me can interfere... Then I'll guess, I will continue to handle my kingdom and leave those shits it to them. After all.... We have our own life and story to end"