Chapter 4 ■ DEAL part 2 ■

••■ Kenshly blue Wrightes Pov ■••

I didn't expect that I, the emperor of a proud empire, will shame my self by spitting and coughing infront of everyone just because of my stuppid little sister.

Just wait.. since when my little sister love someone else? Pffftttt-- dont tell me
she already give up from Xrian? Thats great. Still this is a bad timeming.

Everyone shout when I accidentaly said 'Sister' in front of them. I slowly look at her and she glares at me telling me to---(Take back what you just said  Or Im goin' to cut your head off. )

That's funny.

"Sis? What do you mean emperor kenshly?" Ask by livius father--the king, so everyone---the guest  looked at me and waited for my reply.

"Ehem---I mean, I Called her sister because... um I met her not long ago at the mall.. One of my contract market. hahahahaha" me telling a lie, try'n to save my self from my killing machine little sister. I laugh nerviously

Am in danger.
Go and believe my lie.

"Ahh if that so.."
King Xerxes.

Gahahah Stuppid idiot.

"Ehem.. then who are you slut?!
How dare you seduce my son?! Your not worth Marrying Him!" The king shouts and again people start blubbering shits.

'This asshole.. if you dare curse my sister again.. Im afraid I cant control my self anymore..'

"Marry? Who am--- Ehem YEAH! your extremely right! Im going to marry you're SON OF a BITCH.." my little sister while whispering the last part.

'Welp.. thats mah sister haha'

"What did you just say?!"
The king madly stood up from sitting on his throne.

"I didnt say anything. Maybe you have hearing problems?" My little sister said and crossed her arms.

"You?!----I DONT ACCEPT THIS BRAT!" The king disagree.

Well I don't want to accept your son too.

"Dad.. accept her or not is not your decision. Shes the one I love. Thats why you cant just Make an order out of the blue.." Livuis defending my sister.

This brat.... if something
happen to my liltle sister.
Im going to bury you alive.

"YOU Insolent Brat!"
King Xerxes..

"Hon.. lets all Calm down.."
Queen of xerxes.

"How can i Calm down?! If your son act immoral?!"

"Yeah im immoral so what?
I will pick her than that bitch you want,  Rea Lets go!"
Livius then dragg my liltle sister outside.

'Who the fck is Rea?!' I screamed in my mind.

OMYGHOOOD!
Everything is Killing me.
Pfft---I wanna laugh so hard.

"E-emperor.. im sorry for my insolent son." King Xerxes walk down his throne and apologized to me.

"Im Fine just.. dont drag your Family Affairs again in a business Party." I said then walk outside to my car. I still heared them asking for forgiveness.

"My emperor where are you going?" Brent my assistant.

"To the empire. Im going to Wait for someone." Then I entered my car.

"Yes Emperor" brent.
Then start to drove away to the empire.

LIL.SIS. YOU OWE ME BIG TIME.

••■ Arshly Red Wrightes POV ■••

"Ouch that Hurts?!"
Me trying to escape this guy hands.
While hes dragging me to the other side of this big mansion.

"YOU! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!"
Him literarly shouting at me.

"ME? HOW COULD I TOLD YOU IF YOU ALREADY CALLED ME IN A DIFFERENT NAME?!" I shout back at him.

Hah. You think I wont fight back?
Im a wrightes for god sake!

"Then tell me your name!"

"Listen to me you wild boar.
Im not REA or whatever. MY NAME IS ARSHLY RED WR----" me suddenly stopping what im about to say.

'Shit i cant let him know..'

"Wr-- what?"
Him smirking at me.

Ghad hes sounding me?!
Dont tell me he already figure it out? Well who might not realize after what my big brother acts.

Ever since im born, I never tell anybody that I have a blood of a royalty.
I want to live a peaceful life
with my grandma..

I gather all of my strengh and shout infront of his face my only made last name. "Wr--WRONGS!!!"

What the fck arshlyyy?
Just woooow!
Wrightes to wrongs?
Fck im so stuppid.
If theres a hole in here.
I wanna crawl and die.

He just raised his eyebrows and stare at me like he was asking if im making fun of him but I stand straight and continuesly glare back at him so he will not realize that im literarly nervous right now.

My innerself is screaming!

"Well if you say so..."
He said and look a way.  I can feel my self breathing so heavily.

S-safe.

"Ehem.. so what do you want?"
Me try'n to change the topic.

"I want you to marry me."

"And Why would I? There's so manyyyy Fckng Girls in the world and you want me? Nah.. not ganna work. Im done here, why not look for someone name Rea she will PUUURFECTLY FIT THIS JOB."
Then I walk away from him.

Marry him? Hah. Dream on.

"Im sorry For bringing you into this mess but I dont have a Choice.. pls help me out."  Him looking at me with a puppy eyes look.

You think that will work on me?
Hah. you're damn right.

"Fine.. just let me go home. I wanna rest. Met me in School, then we'll talk there."  me requesting to him.

Hah. Im so tired.

He just smile and let me enter his car. He entered aswell and drove away, I showed him the way to my house but of course before we reach my house I told him to stop. I dont want him to know I lived in the Empire.

"Its fine here." I said while opening the door. He suddenly hold my arms.

"Are you for real?"

"I never Backdown in My Words..
so Have A good day. SIR CROWN PRINCE." Then I get down the car and run away.

"Just what the hell are you thinking arshly?!" Me shouting to my self when I entered the empires gate.

Tsk.tsk tsk. I hate mah life..
From now on I will  Check the horoscope so Im Informed if something bad will happen.

When I enter the main Empire, someone was already waiting for me.

Why did I forgot about this?
Damn Im dead.

"ARSHLY RED WRIGHTES EXPLAIN NOW?!!!!!" My fckng brother.

IM DEAD
Come to think of it....
I cutt classes. Hehehehe.
Well shit.