CHAPTER 19: NEW BEGINNING 2

------------
Wrightes
Main Mansion
------------

All of us are patiently waiting here.

"Where is he?" she asked. I looked at Violetta standing in front of the door slowly losing her patience. "Calm down... Look! There he go" I said and pointed at Nuel's Car driving near us and stopped.

Nuel stepped outside and look at us. "I forgot HAHAHA!" he laughed. All of us slap our faces.
"You're still an idiot" violetta said that literally made me laugh so hard.

That really hurt. Getting scolded by an 11 years-old girl "HAHAHA LMAO"

"Shut up bro" Noel said and came near me. "Luel where's dad and mom?" Violetta asked. I pointed where Dad and hid little sister was sitting, talking about business.

Violetta walk to them and sit between her mother and father. The Queen and King of Xerxes Country.

"Violetta is scary" Nuel said as he scratched his head. "Yeah, and she will scold you again if you done something wrong" I said try' to scare him. "The name Violetta white doesn't fit her. It should be Violetta black cause she got no heart" Nuel said and hugged himself.

"I heard That!" Violetta suddenly screamed. "Yikes!" Nuel said and run to mother.

"That 21 years-old guy getting bet up by an 11 years-old. LMAO" I said as I walk near the wine tables and grabbed a drink. I Walk to father and joined them.

"How's the Empire doing?" Dad asked. "Still great" I answered and sipped the wine. "I am at ease" Father said and lay hid back on the chair.

"How's Xerxes Country Aunt?" I asked. The Queen or more likely my aunt Arshly looked at me and smiled "Well it is doing fine. Somethings just got crazy for a while but I got control" She said "If you need some help, you can just call me" I said and she nodded twice "Thats glad to hear" she replied. Her husband Livius Gray 32 yrs-old and King of the Xerxes Country. Look weak outside but is really dependable and responsible, He might joke all day around but when it comes to debate he never lose to anyone...

"I told you No. Try to ask me again and Ill throw you out of the ghad damn window" Aunt Arshly said so Uncle Livius just pouted.

'Well I guess he only lose when it comes to his wife'

I smirked and chuckled. Dad Looked at me and smile "Come to think of it you are already 21 Luel" Dad said. I sipped my wine as I looked at him "I guess it is time to look for a Empress right?" Dad suddenly said and I was quiet surprised so I spilled all the wine am drinking.

"Oh... I hit a bullseye" Dad said while all of them laugh. "Don't Laugh Nuel, you're not an exception" Dad said. "Oh no!" Nuel screamed.

"I--ahem... I wasn't expecting that Dad" I said and sit properly, lawrence gave me tissue to dry my wet pants.

"Well you should. You're already at the right age to marry someone. Do you think of somebody you like?" Dad asked.

I Looked at the ceiling and look back at him "Can I marry my job?" I asked. "No" dad answer. Nuel was supposed to say something but dad automatically said 'No' so he just cried at mom.

"Well I can't think of anyone. I got tons of works and I barely leave the Empire" I said. Dad nodded his and and put his wine glass down. "There will be a wedding celebration tomorrow 'Saturday' for the Emperor of the Three high Empires." He said. I looked at him shocked. "What? Whose going to marry?" I asked

"The Emperor of Schouler Empire. Emperor Hayven Leiyh Schouler" Dad said. "What?! Hayven really? that shocked me" I said

Hayven is one of emperor of the Three higher Empires. They're quiet unique in their own style. I met those three and also talked to them actually we are all at the same age but when it comes to power, mind and strength, they're above me. All of them really are intimidating specially Emperor Exsusia of the Echelion Empire, Head of all the Empires, leader of all emperor. She is called emperor even she's actually a woman. Well if you meet her personally you will realize. Gender is just a fricking word.

"Yes and tomorrow is the day. Me, your Mother, Aunt and Uncle are invited the party of course same with the both of you. Nuel and Luel" Dad explained "I want you to act and perform nice, don't start trouble for me" Dad warned us.

"How about me?" violetta asked "Of course you can come with us" Uncle said. Violetta smiled and hugged him.

"But dad.. Whats the connect of him marrying... Wait don't tell me?!" I looked at him surprised. He smiled like a frigging demon.

'I don't like where this is going'

"I want you two to look for a wife. Easy right?" Dad literally said straightforward. "That damn hit me straight to heart" Nuel said and scratched his forehead while violetta just laughed at him.

"This is for the good of the Empire" Dad said. I literally rolled my eyes.

'Ah damn... This is going to be bad'

"Now..Now let's all enjoy the day of the birth of my two sons!" Dad said as he raised his wine. Everyone did the same and shout 'Congratulations' in our face.

Everyone was happy eating, laughing, singing and dancing nonstop. Even the people outside the main house is also celebrating our birthday from day till night. 'I am really thankful' I said in my mind and walk outside the mansion to the garden.

'Well I really didn't like crowded or noisy place...'

I sat at the fountain looking at the beautiful black and sparkling starts above me.

"ahhh~ I can feel the peace" I said as I heard footsteps coming from the back.

"Get out. I don't like killing but if you try to kill me. Ill finish you off" I said trying to scare the person behind me.

He comes out and laughed. 'Oh men... My peaceful time is gone' I said as he sit besides me.

'What are you doing here bro?' he asked. I looked at Nuel and unexpectedly my mouth speak on its own.

"Aren't you mad that I took the throne?" I asked. He looked at me with a surprised expression and suddenly laughed. "What are you talking about? HAHAHA" he said as he hold is stomach while laughing.

"Well we are both twin and... I was picked not you.. aren't you jealous at all?" Again I seriously asked.

He wiped his tears and looked at me "I was... but now am not" he said "What do you mean?"

"When we were still brats and you were picked as the next emperor... I was jealous but you see... time flies and I understand that, that job is not well suited for me. I might look stupid and idiot all the time but I am also thinking for what is good for the people. So don't think about that, I am thankful for you for sitting at the throne. As you twin I will support you and guide you to the victory" He said...

I smiled and looked at him "Thanks I am also thankful for having you as my super supportive twin , but I guess I'll pass at that part where you guide me to the victory. We're going to fall if that happen" I teased him. "What... shut up" he said as he pout and looked at the sky.

"Good luck at finding a wife" he suddenly changed the topic. I Looked at him and smirked "Well same to you" I said. we both laughed and the sky and the starts witness that.