•• Chapter 14 : This is me••

》 Livius Gray Xerxes POV 《

'What?--What the hell?
What does she mean?--She's actually Lyra? and the name arshly is not real? What? then... then..'

I can't stop my tears from flowing..

"Yo-you're... oh.. thanks the God" I said as my tears continue to flow.. "Your *hic* your alive *hic* am sorry! am sorry for everything *hic*" I cried as I stood and hugged her.

Even if my head still hurts... I didn't care about the pain. I hugged her until she hugged me back.. I can feel her slowly crying at my shoulder.

"Am sorry am late" she said.. I tapped her back and speak. "No...*hic* It was my fault.. am sorry.... I made you suffer because of me" I said as I pushed her and make her face me. I wiped hee tears and patted her.

"stop crying.." I said. She smiled at me and hold my face.

We seated back to the bed and face each other... " So Umm okay.... Umm May I ask?" I looked at her.

She Nodded and said "go on..."

"What happened next? how did you became Arshly Wrightes?" I asked.

She chuckles and looked at me. Long story short... after the Emperor found me... He Healed me and I became his guinea pig.. Starting from that I don't remember anything... there was 10 children there and am the only one who survived from the lab lest and exams. Ever since that day the doctor or we might call him Emperor... made me his Little sister... still I don't want the life of nobles... I dont know why but I really want the life outside the palace so I lived in my fake foster grandparents. They treated me well and I promised them that I wont care about the political issues in the throne and happily live at the household but..."
she stopped and looked at me.

"but??" I continued.

She laughed slightly and looked at me.
"But I met you.. again. at school and everything happen in chaos" she said and continue to laugh

"Yeah... It was a damn chaos"
I said as I laughed also. "Still you have suffered so much because of my family" I said as I lowered my head.

"Nahh.. you suffer just like me, or maybe much more... You waited.. even if its hard.. you waited for me.. Just rest for now... I still have things to do"
She said as she walk outside. I smiled as I lay back to bed and peacefully closed my eyes.

'I wish things could end now...'

>> LYRA MAY HELLION POV <<

I walk Out the room and close It tightly.

"Your majesty.. orders?"
The butlers waiting outside the room.

"10 of you Protect Livius..
The other go outside because he might escape through the window. The others, Follow me" I gave them an order that they obeyed fastly.

I walk Through the Hallway then there was my brother waiting for me.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

I looked at Him.. "of course I am... but you might be not" I said to him as we walk outside the empire.

He stopped In front of the Car and pulls out a Red injection.

"Are you scared?" I asked him. He looked at me and sighed.

"No... I made this for this moment.. now that after years its done. I cant just turn back." He said and put it back his pocket.

"You're right" I answered as we entered the car.

We seat beside each other "How about you? now that you remember who you are and you already found livius... why are you still coming with me?" He asked.

I looked at him and smiled.
"I am your guinea and your little sister... and this is the time I could pay you back twice the price" I answered as he laughed..

"I am Thankful of what you have done for this project from the start and now our waited day has come... the last test run will be performed today" he said and I nodded twice.

"This will be the end of the suffering and deaths." The both of us said as we smiled.

' Wait for me livius... I'll end all of the suffering....for good'