•• CHAPTER 6 : Wrightes not Wrongs. ••

»» Livius Gray Xerxes Pov ««

"Damn that woman!"
Were the hell i she!?
We still need to Talk about that Matter.. but she's not here!

"Calm down my lord... maybe she overslept" simon my butler since childhood.

"Tsk.."
Im here for 2 fck Hours.. damn..
And damn those fan girls..

"Lets go."  I Called Simon and I started to walk away.

"But my lord.. shes not--"  He is about to say something when I interrupt him.
"Dont Forget to call Her lady, she is My wife afterall." Me trying to emphasize to him the word WIFE.

"Yes my lord." He nodded and followed me.
we start walking through the hall.

"Where are we going my lord?"
He asked.

"office of the Vice principal."
I boredly answer..

"Why my lord...? Are you going to transfer?"

"No..im Going to know where I can find my wife.." after a while walking we reached our destination and we entered the room.

»» Simon Charles POV ««

Hello im Charles simon.. you can call me Simon or Charles.. anything is Fine. My Job is to look and take care for the Crown prince or the lord, its in our Family Line..

Well history aside..
Im so curious about that wife of my lord.. she can make lord crazy..

"Sup!" Said by the Vice principal when we entered the room.

"Lord crown prince, the brat that only knew how to make trouble for his family!! Ehem----how can i Help you my lord..??" He sarcasticaly said then smile.

"Il remember that.." my lord said as he sit on the chair in front of table. I stand beside him.

"Pfftt joking aside.. why are you here??" Sir Vice principal asked while doing his work.

"Benedict.. I need your help to track someone.." My lord requested.

"Wow.. who is this person who Caught interest of Our SO PRIDE LORD...???" sir benedict..

"Its my Wife"  My lord answered.

A sudden silent atmosphere...

"Ah.. your wife.. okay Just hang on, Your wife is..wait---YOUR WIFE?!!" Benedict shouts that echoes all over the room.

Then we all fcked up...

»» Benedict santos Pov ««

Did i heard it right...?
The lord's WIFE?!

"your wife? "

"Do i need to repeat my self."

"Nope no need.."
I said then starts to type and look through the Computer..

Lords wife..
Lords wifeee...
Lords wifeeeee....

"ah!! Found it!!" I screamed and pull my Computer in front of him.

"What...where!" Lord livius excitedly looked.

Waw.. hes really Excited for his wife profile huh..

"why are you excited? Shes your enemy right...? Dont tell me you already fallen again for her? " I asked curiously.

"my what...?" He looked at me with confused face.

Huh why?

"shes Your wife.. Your enemy.. "  I repeated what i said.

"How could she be my enemy...? I only met her Yesterday..."  He explained.

"Wait what...!? So your wife is not the xanders Daughter...!?" Because of what I said livius mood just flip to good mood to bad mood  Reaaaaal quick!

What a MOOD SWINGGG...

"Idiot!! She not my wife!" He screamed while cursing me.

"Then tell me who she is asshole!"
Me try'n to calm myself so I wont be devoured by my anger.

"Shes.. wait.. um.. ah! Shes Arshly Red Wrongs!" He said her full name

Wait.. i think i heard that name..
I search it but.. theres none..

"None... I she From this school...??" I asked him and he looked at the ceiling.

" I think so... shes wearing our uniform when I met her.."
Lord said and scratched his head.

"But.. i think i heard it somewhere else.." me recalling what just happen
Two days ago.

"Really, where...?" Lord.

"I can't Recall.."
After a minute of thinking, some of my coworkers came inside.

"Sir.. i have a new profile For a new transferee..." The teacher said.

"Good timming!! can i Ask.. do you know someone Name arshly red Wrongs.....???" I Asked when she suddenly laughed.

"Pfft sir.. where did you heard that.. dont tell me its from our co- workers..hahaha" her laughing so hard that she didnt realize that Livius, Lord of the School and the country, is basically behind her.

Stop it! For the sake of your job.
Stoooopp!

"Whats funny.."
Livius glaring from behind.

"Ah.. lord sorry.. umm.." her bowing giving respect to him.

"Ehem... tell me do you know her?" Me changing the topic.

"Yes! Afterall shes here yesterday.. shes the new Transferee im referring to.. Here's her Profile and im going now.." her putting the files to my table and slowly walk to the door, were about to pick the files when she suddenly speaks again.

"Ah i forgot sir Benedict.. shes not a Wrongs.. Shes a Wrightes..well then if you excuse me." Her then walk outside my office. A sudden silence eat us then things start to process.

"WAIT...WHAT...!????"

All of us.. even the butler is so shocked.. wait Im sorry? What was that again?
A WRIGHTES?!