•• CHAPTER 8: Love ••

»» Edward santos POV ««

Hello.. my beautiful students!
Im your Oh-so-Handsome principal.**wink**

So back to the story. Right now we are traveling to No.01 Hospital using a black Van driven by simon, the butler  of livius, to visit His Oh-so-WIFE

"Hey Livius, I have a Question.
How did you even met her? And how the hell she became your wife?
All of us know your soon to be wife is the Xanders daughter. Dont tell me-----You already married her, the Daughter of the Wrightes family and you want to run off with her?!"
Benedict suddenly screamed out of nowhere.

"Fuc----Ahem. Of course not, We had A Deal. She will help me escape my marraige from the Xanders Daughter." livius explained to us.

"Uhuh... And Why Her? Theres so many Woman Walking there outside, ready to throw their self to you but for god sake you pick her!, A literarly Woman with a Royal blood running through it veins, Just Wow Livius so much Trouble for the first day of school" me crossing my arms.

If this always continue,
Im afraid I'll lose my school and my mind

"Okay Im sorry, Im Also Surprise about my Fathers sudden
Announcement yesterday about my marraige so yeah I accidentaly made  a Deal with her." Him, Livius, Try'n to explain his side.

'Tsss.. idiot.'

"Your such an idiot, you should check firts the persons information" benedict.

"Huh? Why should I? And if you love someone do you really need to intrude to his/her own personal life? You can just ask properly right. Its bad to intrude to others life you know" Livius.

Wait... did I hear it right?

"Huh? But you just done that right?
You just intrude in her life" Benedict.

"Forget it, Its past now"
Livius

"What past? Its only been 20 minutes"
Benedict

"Thats past"

"Past is Important!"

"No its not!"

"If not, then why would you waste your time remembering your past with her?!"

"With whom?"

"With Your Ex, The Xanders"

"Thats completely Different!"

"Its still past!"

"Just what do you care?!"

"Cause I Carrreeee! Its someone's Romance you know and its tragedy hahahahaha"

Damn my ear hurts..
There are so many problems and you guys high-lighting the most stuppid problems, damn I might really die
today.

"Excuse meeeee!!!!!"
Me interrupting their stuppid disscusion before they come up to mORE stuppid Ideas.

"The Fck You want?!"
Both of them shoutin' at me

Hey... as I can remember..
Im the  Old One here?!
Respect me dammit.

"Ahum... I was Thinking of something else" me,  try'n to calm myself before I punch both of these idiots.

"So what? What do we care?"
Benedict.

"Sometimes I wander if you are my brother or not, you birdbrain."
Me glaring at him.

"Heh."
Him smugging at me.

"Is that what your thinking Edward? Thats pointless" Livius said
And As fast as I can, I puch him for the Second time.

"I Am your UNCLE you DounchBag" I glared at him.

"Im Sorry....." he apologized.

'*sigh* why am I gifted with problem childrens?'
Did I do something bad at my past life?

"Soo..what are you thinking again?"  Simon asked that made me realized what im about yo say.

Atleast this guy is much more
matured that these guys.
Birnbrains.

"You see, a while ago you, livius said something... Ehem-----Huh? Why should I? And if you love someone do you really need to intrude to his/her own personal life? You can just ask properly right. Its bad to intrude to others life you know" I said, Copying what livius just said. The three of them looked at me. Of course simon is using a side mirror after all he is driving.

"So what??" The two of them, I just heared Simon 'sighs' and I also sighed.

These  birdbrains making me mad!

"You saiddddd.... 'Huh? Why should I? And if you love someone do you really need to intrude to his/her own personal life?'---There you get it??" Me repeating it once again so they will understand.

"Huh? I don't get it."
livius scratching his forehead.

Is this Bird brain is really a prince?
I doubt it.

"Ah! Yeah I Get It."
Benedict proudly said.

"Get, what??" Livius frowns.

"You said, You love her..."
All of us, Even Simon, who is focused in driving, also Get it.

"Huh..." livius looking outside the window and quietly thinkin'

And then.. minutes past..

"Shiiittt!!!--Did I Really said that?!" Livius while covering his whole face that is now blushing so much.

Hahahaha A flustered Bird brain. What a exotic animal.

"Yeah"
All of Us said.

"Forget it plsssss"
Livius while smashing his head to the window.

"No way.. we will cherish it untle we die." All of Us literarly smirking here.

"Then better Dieee!!!"
Him, Wanting to kill us all while hiding his embarrassed face. Then suddenly all of us hit our face in the chairs when simon Hit the breaks.

"Ghad simon What was that for?!!!" The three of Us.

"Well...." Simon stopped speaking then points outside the Van.

We followed where he is Pointing and saw ahhhh........ Damn. The most scary person in this Country.

"EMPEROR KENSHLY...."
All of Us whispered..

Shit...h-hah-a.....this is really a big trouble.. damn.