Chapter 5 ■ Crap...■

••■ Arshly Red Wrightes POV ■••

'Crap crap crap craapppp!!
How can i forgot about him.
Auuurghh... I wish to turn back time and stay at that crown prince car forever...

"Yoo.. big bro hows your Day?
Hehe.."  Ghad... Arshly Why ask him That Question?!

"MY DAY you Ask?"
Him sitting in his throne then raised his eyebrows. He smiled at me and flicked his fingers.

"Well...my day was so Fantastic..
And im so Pleased That I wish  that Time will stop.. but yet?!  For Some Certain REASON?! Im so pissed right now!"  Him suddenly hitting the thrones Handle that made everyone here kneels before him.

'Shitt im so dead...'

"Do you know why my little sister?"
my brother with his Oh so fckng Smileeee.

" I guess?.. hehehe"
Ghaad im so scared that i wana run right now but i can't, there are Royal Gaurds in the front door. Just Fckng Forget about Front Door and escaping! They are literarly  everywheerrreee!!

"You guess? Yeah Thats Riiightt
Of coursee you can Guess. Well..
BECAUSEE  you are the reason why!" He suddenly screamed. I can feel that am losing my strength to stand..

"ARSHLY RED WRIGHTES
WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!
Out of the Blue your Going to marry some Fckng CROWN PRINCE?!  are you doing this to make revenge to xrian? SISTER?!
DONT MAKE YOUR SELF AN IDIOT?! REVENGE CANT HELP YOU MAKE XRIAN LOVE YOU AGAIN!" He screamed too much. I can feel his bloodlust.

Omy hes so pissed but what he just said made  me more pissed than him.

I know hes concern
But thats stepping the boundery.

I dont care...if  he doesn't understand me at all... all he thinks is The Impression and expression of the people who will looking at me and the royal family. I can do it.. i dont need their judgement!!

"BIG BRO SHUT UP!!!!"
I shout in front of him, everyone in this great hall
Remain silent.. even my brother is so surprised that i will shout at him like that...

'It his fault.. he doesn't understand..'

"BIG BRO YOUR THINKING TO MUCH?! I dont want to marry him.. I just pity him and there is something inside my self that telling me to help him. I dont even know Why i ended Up there.. if I know what will happen I would Run as Fast as i Can!---You know me well..
You know that I dont care about that royalty bullshit. Im sorry, If I bring disgrace in the family again.. JUST PLEASE DONT TELL HIM! 
Were just Pretending, and about Xrian? I DONT CARE ABOUT HIM ANYMORE. He want to leave so I let him go just dont bring him up!!!"
Me shouting here with courage.

I want them to understand me. I want them to understand me More than others because we are family here!

After a while, I heared the sound of hands clapping for me. My brother came down his throne and walk near me. He kneeled before me while holding my shoulders.

"Lil sis.. im sorry im just worried about you.. i dont want you to Experience this royalty Bullshit of our family thats why I let you Go and explore outside.. but im so scared that you will Go with some Random guy and left.
I dont want you to be sad, im sorry. I know you can handle your problems alone by your self but please.. tell me your Problem and ill help you.." my brother the hugs me. Ahhh.... I feel so calm right now. I can feel my tears flowing.
If not because of that guy this confrontation will never happen...thanks to that guy my chest feel lighter. I can feel peace in my mind but...
Those words  Why... why? Am I thinking like this...
For me those words.. as if I heard them from long ago?

(Tell me your problem.. and ill help you..)
What??? What did you just say??
Who was that again?
My mind hurt...

I closed my eyes...
Then.. everything went black..