••CHAPTER 10:chance••

>> Livius Gray Xerxes POV <<

After what the Emperor told me. I ran as fast as I can to the Elevator.
'Where's the button??' I Asked myself as I scan the glass wall.

Oh here... Floor 60.

I pushed the button and the Elevator goes up. Minute past I arrive at floor 60. The Elevator door opened and I rushed to the room doors.

Room 65.... Room 65... Aha! Found it.

I stand in front of the door and knocked twice yet no one answered so I hold the door knob and slowly opened it and I didn't expect that it was open. I slowly opened the door and heard voices shouting nonstop...I know that voice..

'Arshly...'

"Get Out!!" Arshly screamed, because of her scream I stopped. Instead of entering I just peeked inside the Room and saw a guy in front of her.

'Who?'

"Arshly... please... Let me explain! Give me one more chance... Promise I will not fail you again!" that guy screamed back at her.  "I said GET OUT! LEAVE ME ALONE!" Arshly once again screamed and I can feel that she's about to cry any moment now.

The other guy hold arshly's hand and beg once again "Please!" the guy gripped her hand tight "Ouch! It hurts! Xrian your hurting me!" Arshly pulled her hand back but that Xrian guy doesn't even care.

I felt my blood boiling because of the scene I saw. Full of strength I opened the door and it made a loud sound that capture both of their attentions. I Gripped my hand and punched him in the face. He fall down to the ground then glares at me, of course I also glared at him back.

"Who the hell are you?! How dare you punch me hah!?---Get the hell out of here! This is none of your business" That guy shouting at me. I Inhaled and looked at him.

"Your hurting my wife and your saying its none of my damn business? hah! Well fuck you! piece of shit! Get the hell out of here!" I screamed in his face, both of them literary looked at me cluelessly.

>> Arshly Red Wrightes POV <<

"Your hurting my wife and your saying its none of my damn business? hah! Well fuck you! piece of shit! Get the hell out of here!" Livius screamed that echoes all over the room.  Both me and Xrian was stunned.

'Like what the hell crown prince of the Damn Country! The heck you blubbering?!'

I looked at livius with shock "L-Livius" I called out for him, he just looked at me then smile.

'What a nice smile.... damn'

"Did I hear it right arshly?" Xrian asked me. He's my Ex.  Xion Xrian. Do you think that livius is the only one with love problems? heh. Of course am also.

What should I reply? or more likely what is the right thing to say? Im not thinking about this too much because I want to be with Xrian again.. Im thinking carefully because am more scared about what will happen. Aurgh! I don't care anymore! Ill use what livius lies  as an excuse..

'Wait, is it a lie?'
I asked my self.

I heard livius cough so I look back at them. "Ah-yes livius is right" I said in front of Xrian. "Livius is my soon to be Husband. Im done with you" I coldly looked at him, his eyes turn coldly and I know that look... He's not happy about it.

'Well am not also happy about this.'

He walked out the door and speak "Im not done yet!" Xrian said then continue walk away from us. "Better be done!" Livius shouts.. Minutes later livius lean on the wall. He looked like he lost all his strength to stand.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"Anything that occupies space" Livius said so I glared at him and groan "Fuck you" I said and then he laughed. "Ill be going now" he said then flustered as he walk out of the room.

who is the one who is sick right now? me or him? damn am confused.