•• Chapter 16 : LAST BREATH (END) ••

》Emperor Kenshly Pov《

Here we go again... Entering this ghad damn bullshit of a place but this time I am glad that arshly's with me.

"Lets go eat. Everyone help yourself" Dad said as he raised his wine glass. All of us do the same. "For the Empire!" Dad said and all of us replied "For the people"

We drank the wine and put it down at the table.

This is the family made not by blood but lies and suffering... 'My last subjects' I said as I smiled secretly.

We ate silently as time flies everyone is done.

I Look to dad and expectedly he was looking at me smiling.

"You want to say something?" He asked.

Just as expected he is expecting something to happen.

"Dad can we talk for a bit?" I requested. He nodded twice and stand.

"Sure, lets go to the Study Room." he answered as he walk away. I stood up and looked at Arshly. She just give me a smile so I continued to follow the Emperor.

We walked to the Study room. He entered first and I followed next.

As he seat on his study chair I locked the door preventing anyone entering.

"Dad." I called out for him.

"What is it my son?" He politely asked with a smile in his face.

"Dad... I am thankful for everything. Ever since the start you already helped me so much. I am happy with everything until now.... Please don't hate me on what am I going to do now. This is all for the Empire and for the people" I said to him as I pull out the injection and walk close near him.

Instead of panicking he calmly looked at me and smiled.. Meanwhile we heard gunshots and screaming of people downstairs.

'I guess its starting already. Arshly's patience is ghad damn short'

"Dad don't mind them.. this is my gift for you. Our payment for everything you gave to us." I Said. Now his expression changed and he confusedly looked at me.

"A gift?" He asked.

"Yes. I promised that you are not an exception. But... As a thanks for all you have done I'll give you something different" I said as I pulled out another injection.

"That's......" Dad said as I hold his hand.

"This will be the end.... dad.... We will wait for you to wake up..."

I said as I stab my father with a red injection on his arm.

He smiled at me. "You really are a great child." He said as he lost all his strength and faint as his body leaned on the desk.

"Dad.." I said as I smiled... I can't stop my tears from flowing..

With this all of those memories will be left behind.... The suffering and despair will disappear once and for all....

"Thank you for waiting all this years" I said as I opened the door and walked outside.

I walked downstairs and saw dead bodies in the floor. "OH WOW. fantastic" I said. I saw arshly killed those twin sister.

"Now what? Done already?"

I asked.

She look back at me. She is full of blood and scratches all over here body.

"Tsk. I didn't expect them to run" she said as she pulls out her knife. I laughed at her. She just sighed and put back her knife.

"How about you? Are you done?" She asked. Just smiled at her. "Oh dang! I didn't have a choice to say goodbye" she sadly said.