Questions About Him

Being the wife of Severus and being a teacher for History of Magic was rough. Mostly when kids ask you a bunch of questions when they don't want to listen to this lessons. (F/n) was about to start her lesson when she sighed before saying, "Alright, ask away on what you want to know because I know how much you guys hate this. But do keep in mind your homework is about the four founders and their background." the second years cheered a bit before one of them raised their hand and asked. "Are you married professor (L/n)?"

a small detail she wanted to keep. (F/n) hated the idea having two students call for "Professor Snape!" while she and her husband where next to each other. It would be so confusing! "Yes, I am married, he and I have been for about 5 years, give or take," she answered as another asked, "What does he do for work?" (F/n) smiled as she thought about Severus getting after children who blow up their cauldron.

"He's a professor who teaches potions. He's the only man who knows how to bewitch my mind without having to do much... because all it really takes is sweets and food," she answered, smiling. The students laughed slightly before another asked, "What was your house and what was his?" "I was a Hufflepuff, a sweet one at most. His was Slytherin, but to be honest... he's a real sweetheart when it comes down to me and his friend who sadly passed away years ago,"

"What is his nickname?" "Does he like sweets?" all the questions kept coming at her as she raised her hand to stop them. "Calm down. He likes cauldron cakes with a side of black coffee, he hates spiders, I can tell you that because once when I was caring for a spider and he screamed like a little girl. He didn't talk to me for two days, and he hates clowns. He enjoys reading, and he finds the smell of butterscotch relaxing. And his nickname is--" she was cut off by Severus clearing his thoat causing (F/n) and the students to look up and face him.

"Sevvvvvv, how ya doin'?"

she asked as he replied with, "Annoyed that you keep telling stories and useless information when you should be teaching," he spoke. "Not to mention; he's a prick at times who hates me for talking about him, anywho! Class dismissed! Don't forget to do your homework on the four founders and their background!" and just like that, everyone was leaving the room while she tried to make a break for it, only to be caught by her handsome husband. "(F/n), I thought we agreed to never talk about out personal lives and each other to our students," he spoke as she replied back, "Not my fault that my class is boring. I like it, but it really is boring. But come on! You're handsome and you're adorable!" she smiled as he couldn't felt but feel embarrassed by her saying he was adorable.

"You're lucky I love you no matter how stupid you are," he spoke coolly while you replied back with finger guns, "I'll take it!" he rolled his eyes before you both started talking about your day and the students. It was funny because Severus had to deal with a girl who blew up the classroom. You couldn't help but laugh while he had to clean the whole room from top to bottom before taking away 50 points from Ravenclaw.

Today was good.. if it haven't been for Severus getting on her case for talking about him.