Check up Time and Mom and Dad Club

A few months have past to February and (F/n) was showing a bit early which concerned Severus. Unless she was eating a lot again. Even so! He wanted to have his wife checked on to make sure she and their child was okay. And what made him more concerned is that he found her with a Thestral. So here we are. "Severus, I'm fine, no need for me to get checked on," she spoke while he was sitting next to her, waiting. "No, you have to. We need to make sure our child is okay," he spoke before the healer came in. "Hello Mr and Mrs. Snape. I heard that your child is showing a bit early, huh?" she spoke as Severus nodded. "Alrighty then! Lets take a look at the little kiddo, shall we?" she lifted (F/n)'s stomach and applied some gal.

(F/n) tensed up from the chill of the gal, trying not to be a wimp about it. The healer put the scanner on her belly and moved it around. "My, my, my," the healer spoke as Severus looked to see blobs. "Your children are perfectly healthy," she spoke as (F/n) sighed in relief. "Children?" Severus asked as the healer looked at him and nodded. "Yes, children. All three of them are healthy," she spoke as Severus looked at the image. (F/n) was smiling at the thought of having child children, but she was scared because what if something happens to them? What if she made one wrong move? She was scared, but she couldn't be. She had to be the mother that these three need.

Later, they were back at Hogwarts, Severus leaning on his beloved wife while she was nuzzled close to him. "I was thinking Lila, Jade, and Maddy which is short for Madison," (F/n) spoke softly as Severus spoke up, "I had the name Alexander, Zion, and Eden." "Those are nice names... but I was also thinking Beatrice." they spoke back and forth about names about names until they finally picked six names to be sure.

Alexander or Alex, Beatrice or Eden, and Toby or Maddy.

Days later, Narcissa, Lily and (F/n) were talking with each other about their children. Lily and Cissa were joyed to know that their friend was having triplets, but with Lucius, Severus and James, James was freaking out because his "Hufflepuffle sister" was going to have three children! Lucius was laughing because James kept rambling on what could go wrong while Severus was deep in thought at James' words. "James, calm down. You're making Severus get grey hair faster than needed," Lucius spoke as James stopped and looked at Severus. "Sorry, but it could happen. Besides, you're having THREE KIDS. DURING THE SAME DAY," James spoke while Lucius smacked James upside the head. "Cut it out," Lucius spoke as Severus whispered, "What if she ends up dying during birth?"

James and Luci looked at Severus before patting his back. "Buddy, she's strong. She was strong enough to tame you," James spoke before getting hexed by Severus within a second. "Hey!" James exclaimed as Lucius chuckled before speaking, "Severus, old friend, she's going to be fine. The worst that could happen is if she runs away to raise her children alone. Besides, she has so much love in her that she'll never think twice on leaving or allow herself to be weakened by having children." Severus sighed. "Then I said, "Severus, I'm fine, no need for me to get checked." but nooo, he's stubborn as a mule," (F/n) spoke as Lily giggled softly. "Sounds like Severus. But why did he get so worried? I mean, besides the fact you're having three kids,"

Narcissa spoke as (F/n) sighed before replying, "He got worried because I was petting a Thestral. He should be lucky I wasn't talking friendly-friendly with a dementor." "But there are people who said that their child sees death all the time all because they were either around a dementor or a Thestral," Lily spoke, somewhat worried as (F/n) sighed before saying, "I'm sure my children will be fine. Besides, I trust myself to be around them. They're not that bad, they're sweet if you don't temper them." they rolled their eyes before they kept talking. Severus was looking out the window at his beloved wife. "Cheer up Severus! You're going to have three children while Potter and I are having one child," "Actually, I have a son, will be a year old in June 31," James spoke as Lucius looked betrayed.

"So I'm the ONLY ONE who is having ONE CHILD?" he asked as James laughed while Severus chuckled at the thought of Lucius being jealous. "I FEEL SO BETRAYYYYYYED. BETRAYED, THE WORST THING EVER," Lucius spoke before leaning on the wall, looking sad. "Calm down, fancy pants. Be lucky that your kid and my second child will be born around the same time along with Severus' children," James spoke as Lucius pouted. As Severus was watching (F/n) who looked up to look at the window. When they made eye contact, (F/n) smiled before waving at her darling husband. Severus couldn't help but smile back softly and wave. Lucius and James leaned on Severus to see (F/n) looking. James opened the window and yelled, "(F/N)! LUCIUS IS CRYING BECAUSE HE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO ISN'T HAVING MORE CHILDREN! HE'S FEELING BETRAYED!"

"Potter!" Lucius yelled before pulling James back in. (F/n) looked away, trying not to laugh. Narcissa rolled her eyes while Lily was covering her face. "Hey! We're the dad club! WE'RE MEANT TO BE FUNNY AND RANDOM!" James yelled as Severus looked to see Lucius trying to strangle the life out of James, but James is holding him back. "At least with the "mom club", they have all the randomness they need thanks to (F/n)," Severus spoke as Lucius laughed at James who tried to hex Severus, but Severus left, smirking at James' failed attempts.