Snapes on Ice (SHORT)

It was a nice winter day and school was out for break, Severus is with his wife and kids who have been fighting over who should go and tell their mother that they wanted to go ice skating for the past hour or so. "You do it! You're the girl!" Eden shouted before she shouted back, "Nuh-uh! Have Maddy do it! He's the youngest one!" "No, have someone who can see tell her!" truly wonderful children, they are. All the shouting was loud enough to bring Severus over to his young (snakes)Snapes. "What are you three yelling about?" he asked causing them to tense up and look up at their father. "Dad!" all three of them spoke before looking at each other, whispering, scared that their father would ground them for shouting again.

They looked back at him as Eden started, "We were auguring about," "on who will tell mum," "that we want to go..." Maddy came in after Beatrice spoke after Eden. They took a deep breath before finishing their sentence, "ice skating." Severus looked at the three and started to worry. His eldest son, him being reckless yet caring with a dark sense of humor, it would not be good around others, his only daughter, so small yet puts up quite a fight. When it came to her needing to take some medicine, she bit... HARD, as if she had the jaws(HA) of a shark. (F/n) was freaking out while Severus reassured her that he was fine. She was fairly easy to get lost in a crowd which is why Severus keeps her on his shoulders when out and about or he keeps her close by.

Then there was his youngest, most quiet son. Smart as he may be, he isn't the best of the best when it comes to sight, but he sure had enough brains to be a professor at such a young age. "You could always ask her together so she can take you ice skate--" he got cut off by (F/n) tackling him from behind causing him to stumble a bit. "Ice skating?" she asked as the trio tensed up from the scare their mother did and what she said. "Y-yes," the three spoke lowly, clearly still stunned by their mother. "Sounds fun! We're all going ice skating! I'll call Lily and Cissa to bring Harry, Hettie, and Draco to come with us!" (F/n) cheered before the kids cheered as well. Severus gently pushed (F/n) off and spoke, "You can go without me, I still have work to do," he spoke lowly while fidgeting with his fingers which are held together.

(If you haven't noticed, Alan Rickman(RIP ALAN), he tends to fidget a bit when it comes to a intense, nerve racking, stress filled scene(like the Black sisters coming to visit him and when he is about to die). If you hadn't notice until now, keep up! If you did, congrats!)

"No, no, no, your royal highness, you're coming with us," she spoke as the kids ran off to get ready. "Love, you know I never ice skate... or anything like that," he spoke calmly, but his voice held a bit of nervousness. It was unusual that the cold man would be nervous, but he is right now... just like when he purposed to (F/n). "I can teach you, it's not that hard," she spoke before kissing Severus on the cheek softly causing him to softly smile at her. "Okay... but once we're done ice skating, I have to get right to work," he told her, but she was already off, calling Lily and Narcissa. He sighed before going off to get ready as well.

Soon, they were at the lake, hardly anyone was there, most likely doing their own thing or something. "Draco!!" Beatrice called out causing the young boy with sleeked back platinum blonde hair and grayish-blue eyes to look at her. "Beatrice," he spoke as Harry ran over to Beatrice and hugged her causing to laugh and hug him back. "Lily, Cissa," (F/n) spoke as they talked. Severus is covered up in a scarf, not wanting to catch a cold. "Is a certain little Snape scared to catch a cold?" James teased only to get zapped by Severus. "Hey!" "Calm down. Severus is just a bit scared," Lucius spoke, smirking only to get zapped as well. "Severus!" he whined a bit.

"Race you!" Eden yelled before zooming on the ice, going at full speed. "Hey, no fair!" Beatrice and Maddy called out before skating after him with Draco, Harry, and Hettie following. Severus worried for his kids, he was scared that they might fall down and hurt themselves or the lake will break and they'll fall. Narcissa, Lily, James, and Lucius watched as (F/n) offered her hand for Severus. "Come on, Sev. It's not that bad," he looked up at her as he felt a bit calm with her warm, loving (e/n) eyes looking at him. Before he knew it, he's on the ice, trying to skate while (F/n) is skating around him. "Come on. Shift weight onto one foot then push off with the other. It's not potions," she spoke before he replied, "What kind of magic is this?" He saw his daughter being pulled by Draco and Harry while she laughs.

Severus tries walking over, trying not to slip, but he does on his butt. James and Lucius laugh while Severus glares at the two before getting helped up by his loving wife. "Easy there, Sev," she spoke before grabbing his hands. He swallowed hard as (F/n) started skating backwards, pulling him along. He looked down, trying to follow her steps. "You're getting the hang of it," she reassured him. "You got it dad!" the Snake trio called out. Beatrice zoomed by and jumped up into the air, spinning before landing on one foot, gliding backwards. (F/n) looked and smiled. "Perfect form!" "When did she learn that?" Severus asked as (F/n) went by his side and they skated side by side. "Where do you think we do when you're at Hogwarts, working?"

"They were scared to tell you that they wanted to go skating," Severus mentioned to (F/n) causing her to giggle softly. "Because last time they asked, I was too sick to take them, so Lily took them. It wasn't pretty since James tried to get them to ride brooms and not skate," she replied back as Severus felt a ping of anger. "But it's fine. Lily was there to stop him," she quickly mentioned as he sighed. "How did we get so lucky?" Severus asked as she replied with, "Because you love me... even if Lily was your first love." "And I'm glad you're mine."

"I love you Severus," (F/n) spoke softly before he spoke back, smiling only at her. "I love you too, (F/n)." "Always?" she asked before he leaned his forehead onto hers after they came to a stop.

"Always."

~~~~~~~~~~

I got real cheesy at the end. qwq And I had to do something due to writer's block pounding my head.