"Just One More... Wait... OH SHIT-"

I was in the kitchens, helping the house elves cook breakfast at about 3-4 in the morning. "You're too kind, Mrs. Snape," one of the house elves spoke to me as I smiled softly before replying, "It's the least I can do. All of you have worked so much for these students and professors, even myself during my youth. I'm shocked that no one would help you guys with their meals." I felt so much joy with helping these elves with cooking. Even my students love the fact that I help the elves. The Hufflepuffs look up at me for being so kind and loyal, Gryffindors enjoy my presents because I can calm down Severus making him somewhat ease up on them, Ravenclaw talerate me, they enjoy my lessons, but sometimes they can't get somewhat annoyed by me being me.

Slytherins adore me because I am their head of house's wife. Buckbeck has been the best Hippogriff I've ever met, Fang is a huge sweetheart, Hagrid is like a brother to me, well... adopted brother, but still. Aragog, only a few minor words can say how I feel about him, but he at least lets me live after I check up on him with Hagrid just to be safe. It was almost the end of term. Just one more mouth and school will be let out so summer can start then I can have mine and Severus' kids. I sigh at the thought. "Just one more," I started thinking until I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, causing me to groan in pain. "M-Mrs. Snape, are you okay?" one of the elves asked causing me to breathe before sighing. "I-I'm fine, just a bit hungry," I spoke causing them to look at me with concerned.

"If you say so Mrs. Snape. I'm sure me and the others can handle the rest. You go rest," the head house elf spoke causing me to sigh. "Very well then. Call me if you need anything," I spoke before leaving the kitchen after one of them gave me three blueberry muffins. I walked outside to Hagrid's place to see Fang rolling around. "Hey boy," I spoke before sitting down on the ground. He got up and ran over to me before laying down on my lap, looking at me with concern. "I'm fine, don't worry. Just going to be a bit hard when standing back up," I chuckled softly as he whimpered. I gave a muffin with Fang as I ate the other two myself, and DAMN, they were good like always. I sighed happily while watching the sun coming up. "Mornin' (F/n)!" ( looked to see Hagrid standing on the first step of his hut.

"Morning Hagrid. Lovely morning, isn't it?" I asked before trying to get up. Hagrid came over and helped me up. "It is beautiful. Why are ya out here in the early mornin'?" he asked back causing me to chuckle lightly. "I wanted to help the house elves with cooking breakfast, but sadly they got concerned about me when I had some pain which isn't important," I replied back before he spoke, "(F/n), take it easy. That might have been a contraction." "I will, I will. Don't worry about me. Just one month and these three knuckleheads will be in the world," I reassured Hagrid before going on my way. "Wait... contractions. It normally gets more stronger once your water breaks... lets just hope it's just a delay on going into labor," I thought before going inside before heading to the great hall for breakfast.

Everyday was slow, everything seemed to be a bit fuzzy. Contractions occurred here and there, but it was fine. Severus tried to get me to take the day off so I can just rest, but me being stubborn, I refused. During my fourth class of the day with fourth year and teaching, I gave them study hall. That's when it hit me... hard. A sharp pain causing me to try not to groan out in pain, sadly they saw that I was in pain. "Professor (L/n)? Are you okay?" a Gryffindor boy asked while a Ravenclaw girl told one of two kids to get Severus while the other was told to get Madam Pomfrey. "I-I'll be--" I got cut off by another sharp pain causing me to clutch my fist while trying to keep strong. "Professor (L/n), you're not okay!" she exclaimed as I tried my best not to be in pain, but my attempts were a fail.

~~~~ 3rd POV ~~~~

A Gryffindor boy with hair rosy red-pink and eyes a deep jade was running down the hall, panting, trying to hurry. He was panicking and was scared for (F/n) and her children. He burst open the potions room causing some of the kids to look at him. Severus groaned before getting ready to scold him for disrupting his class. "Professor Snape, it's professor (L/n)!" the boy spoke, panting. Severus didn't take long to think twice. He quickly left the room after dismissing his class. The boy followed Severus while Severus was hurrying to (F/n)'s class. When they got there, (F/n) was being lead out by Madam Pomfrey. Severus went over after telling the boy to tell the others that they are dismissed and shouldn't be near the hospital wing where two doctors were ready are using the power of Apparition.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit," (F/n) kept muttering while Severus helped. Once they made it, Severus stayed by (F/n) side as she went though the hell but miracle called "childbirth". "OH SHIT-" (F/n) cried out as Severus soothed her. What seemed like forever, the first cry could be heard. Severus looked to see his first child, crying. He looked at (F/n) who has tears in her eyes from the pain. Hours passed and the last two were out. "Contraulations Mr and Mrs. Snape. You have two boys and a beautiful little girl," one of the doctors spoke as (F/n) was panting and sweating. Severus held his little girl while (F/n) held her two boys. Madam Pomfrey and the doctors left to talk. "You did good, dear," Severus spoke while (F/n) looked at him with tired eyes but loving eyes filled with happiness.

"And you managed to contain yourself," she joked lightly, showing she's okay. Severus sat down next to her while looking at his little girl. She looks so much like him, from his black hair to her skin, but she has a cute button nose and was so small unlike her brothers. He looked at his first son who came out first and saw he looked so much like (F/n), only with his nose. The last one was quiet, really quiet. He has bright brown hair while his nose was button. Their little girl stirred before opening her small eyes to show that they're (e/c), just like (F/n)'s. "She has your eyes," Severus spoke as (F/n) smiled at her little girl causing her to coo softly, smiling. "Severus, look at his eyes," Severus looked at his first son to see his eyes are a bright green. "They're so bright," he spoke softly as (F/n) smiled. However, the last one refused to open his eyes.

He kept quiet while he got bottle feed by his father as his mother breastfeed his siblings.

"It's so... dark," was all that went through in the young one's head, he wanted to see the world, he wanted to see his parents. He wanted... to see everything. But he was scared to see the world just yet. He wanted to remember every sight and every detail in the world he would walk. Sadly, he would be dreaded to be blind. Not a 100% blind, but blind enough where glasses wouldn't be able to help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last call for names until the next A/N then after that, I will be doing funny shorts where it might look like this; "Character: (TEXT) *ACTION*" or something like that, if I'm not too lazy. If you wish to vote somewhere other than the comment section in this story, you can go to the 9 3/4 Amino to vote. The user is Luna Berry(a sweet or bitter moon berry). If you don't recall from my earlier stories, I have put Luna Berry in the stories or dropped hints about her in my Attack on Titan story "You're my Wings of Freedom" which is another x reader of mine(shameful plug). Those hints being her personalty.

Even so, go to the 9 3/4 Amino to vote in a poll made by me, Inenna AKA Luna Berry(a sweet or bitter moon berry) or here with the three names you like. Check out my other stories if you want, if not, then that's okay. Until next time!

And the shorts will also have the kids being themselves. I have it all written down just to be sure because I have a bad memory at times. qwq Annnnd I tend to ramble which is what I'm doing now when you're able to skip this silly little A/N or read another story, but if you're still here, reading me ramble, then wow, you're awesome! You have amazing patience to read all of this even when it's silly. If you want, you can ask me questions about this story or about myself. Request anything, but be sure to read the VERY FIRST part of this story AKA the A/N. You'll be surprised that this has changed course from my original idea.

OKAY, I'LL STOP NOW OR YOU'LL END UP DYING FROM ALL OF THIS.

BYE GUYS, GALS, AND NON-BINARY PALS!