Cute Baby Moments

It has been a couple of weeks since you and Severus brought your kids home and you started noticing some small things. Severus would sit by the kids when they're out in the playpen, playing while he reads, but that's not it, he sometimes watches them and uses his magic to move their toys to play with them causing them to laugh and squeal with delight.

It's quite adorable and that wasn't all. When he had to make a potion and the kids wanted his attention, he would ask you if you could take over for him for a bit so he could comfort them. You couldn't help but feel so much love that was coming off of Severus when it came to your children. But your husband wasn't the only one being adorable.

When it came to your triplets, that was a whole different story.

Beatrice often climbed on top of her two brothers and managed to crawl out of the playpen. Eden always slept in so many poses. From either hanging off a pile of pillows to somehow managing to sleep on the kitchen table. Madison was the strangest of the trio, there was this one time when you heard them crying, you and Severus woke up to check, but you couldn't find Madison anywhere which was making Eden and Beatrice to cry. You both looked everywhere since you both knew that Eden manages to sleep in the most strangest of places in your own home.

When you checked the living room, you saw Madison cuddling a cat that you and Severus didn't know where. You had to keep Madison with you both for the rest of the night since he's a cuddlier. But that wasn't the end of the cutest and strangest of moments, the cutest is what your kids managed to do.

The trio were playing in their pen with Harry, Hettie, and Draco while you were chatting with Narcissa and Lily in the same room while Severus being out to spend time with James and Lucius since they wanted to drag him away which he tried to stubbornly refuse so he can be with his children, but you had pushed him out so he can hang out with the boys. He felt so betrayed that you had pushed him out to spend time with your brother-in-arms and best buddy.

You don't know how, but they managed to open the pen and run loose causing you to panic a bit. Luckily, Harry managed to keep Hettie from getting off while Draco was just napping. So catching three and not six was far easier. But when you, Cissa, and Lily found the three, they were hugging one of Severus' cloaks. You sighed in defeat before calling your husband up and telling him that the trio missed him. He came home and didn't allow them to leave his sight. You felt envious that he was loved more than you.

... The next week, it happened again when the men were watching the children while you and the ladies went out. They cried while Draco was being bratty, Harry was making big, sad eyes while Hettie was just napping. Lucius was confused on why Draco was acting like that, James was trying to calm Harry down, but that was failure, Severus called you up and said that they missed you too. You came back faster than you could say, "veritaserum" about five times and ten times fast. You smirked at Severus who wanted a hug to. At least now you know where your kids got their needy from. But it's cute when Severus does it at times, but other times, it's a bit annoying. Oh well. You loved these cute, strange, and funny baby moments. But they were mostly just cute baby moments.