draco malfoy | worthless

PROMPT: 61. "YOURE NOT WORTHLESS......DONT LISTEN TO THOSE BULLIES."
WARNINGS: this imagine mentions acts of cutting and suicidal thoughts.
House: slytherin
Blood status: any

A-N: I'd just like to point out before this imagine begins that if you suffer from depression and tend to cut or have suicidal thoughts, then please get some help. Suicide is not the answer.

Also this is a little shorter then usual but I hope you like it.

《《《《《

Everywhere I went, I could feel the judging gazes of my fellow classmates around me. Whisperings of 'Your fat' or 'worthless' flooded around the whole of the student body which I knew were directed towards myself. I didn't understand why they found it entertaining to make fun of my weight or everything about me. I quietly made my way back to the slytherin common room in the dungeons, my head held low, strands of h/c hair covering the sides of my face to not let the surrounding students spot the tears which had began flowing down my cheeks. Rushing into the common room and upstairs to my dorm room, I hadn't noticed the worried gaze of my boyfriend, Draco Malfoy seeing me rush into the dorm room. Once I was inside the dorm however, I quickly opened my school trunk and dug out the knife I had used many times before maneouvering my way into the bathroom.

My life at Hogwarts wasn't always like this however. During first and second year, I had a small group of close friends that I enjoyed to talk and hang out with. But then everything changed as soon as we hit third year and I began dating the slytherin prince, Draco Malfoy. My once group of close friends began to make up rumours and make fun of my weight behind my back just for popularity. They didn't seem to care about how much that would break me on the inside. At first though, I didn't pay these rumours much attention as I had Draco, who supports me and tells me not to worry about them.

Then we reached fourth year, and the rumours and harsh insults didn't seem to fade away at all. Instead they seemed to only grow bigger, now every grade at Hogwarts had started to tease me and bully me. That year was also the year I began to cut, in my mind cutting always seemed to bring me some kind of relief as it usually took all my pain away. Draco however found out about my only source of relief when he had walked in on me with the blade of a knife held firmly against my soft skin. Blood oozing down the side of my arm as he spotted the cuts I had made.

Draco ended up stopping me from cutting. Well, at least for a little a while. Because as soon as we reached fifth year, aka the year we're currently in, I began to cut again during the night when I would wake up from nightmares I had had. Sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to just end my life right now, and not worry about all the judging gazes that followed me around on a daily basis.

**

My firm grip on the knife I held, had remained as I lifted it up towards my arm where old cuts littered the skin from previous nights I would try to take my pain away. The cold metal of the knife dug into my skin as i dragged it up along my arm, tears picking at my eyes while I did this action. Repeating it again and again. Making fresh cuts up along my arm.

Your worthless.

Cut.

Your fat.

Cut.

Your annoying.

Cut.

Kill yourself.

Cut.

Just as I was about to make another cut up my arm, I heard the door to the bathroom slam open and in walked my boyfriend Draco. His eyes widening, at the sight of his girlfriend and love of his life sitting atop the bathroom tiles with a knife in their grasp, dragging it along the flesh of her body just to take away the pain of the hurtful words that would be thrown around in the direction of herself each day. Draco rushed over to where I was seated and grabbed the knife right out of my small hands and threw it into the toilet bowl before pulling me into his lap. And just like that I broke. Letting all of the tears I had, flow freely down my cheeks. As I cried right into my boyfriend's shoulder.

"I'm worthless, Draco. Worthless. Let me just die." I choked out through sobs.

"No. Y/n, listen." Draco said, pulling my head up gently, forcing me to look him into his steel grey eyes. Then placing his large hands atop my shoulders giving them a comforting squeeze. "You're not worthless........don't listen to those bullies. Ok?"

I just nodded shakily, before bringing my small blood covered hands up to my face to wipe the remaining tears out of my e/c orbs. Then engulfing Draco into another hug. I'm so happy to have a very supportive boyfriend and best friend by my side. I love him so much, I'm not quite sure what I'd do without him.

《《《《《