Pose For Me

"Joe, can I ask a big favor of you, please?" I ask, sitting down on our couch next to him, turning on my super sweet smile. Joe looks at me suspiciously calculating what he's going to say next.

"Depends on what it is. Does it have something to do with posting another video of cardboard Ben, because I'm all for that." I laugh.

"No, that's not it, but we definitely have to do that next."

"Okay, then, what is it sweetheart?" He asks, moving in the seat to sit closer to me.

"Can you please pose for some pictures for me?" I ask hopefully.

"I don't have to be naked for them, do I?" He asks, biting his lip and squinting his eyes which makes me giggle.

"Well, we could do that, but those those pictures would be for my eyes only."

"Oh, really now?" With a smirk, he grabs hold of my waist, pulling me over to him and on top of him. I can't help but let out a squeal at his sudden actions, but I soon melt into his embrace as he places a few kisses on my neck. "What exactly do you want me to do?" He asks between kisses and I have to try and regain control of my mind.

"I just need to take a few photo's of you out in the nature, with your clothes on, for my photography portfolio."

"Mmm, I don't know." He stops kissing my neck to look me in the eyes. "What's in it for me?"

"How about my undying gratitude?" Joe makes a face like he's thinking really hard about it. Damn him, he's going to make me beg. "Come on, you're the one who told me to 'follow my dreams and do this course'. I just want my super hot boyfriend to be a super hot model and pose beside some trees and flowers."

"Well, when you put it that way." He places a quick kiss on my lips. "Let me grab my wallet so we can have lunch afterwards." Yes! Finally.

"Sounds like a plan."

*******************

"Really, Joe? Really?" I ask unable to hide my amused smile as Joe stands as still as a statue, eyes wide and hands by his side behind the smallest tree I've ever seen. I take the photo anyway. "You know, I'm trying to go for sexy, not stalkery."

"What are you talking about? This is the perfect picture for your portfolio." He steps out from behind the tree, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Mmmhmm, I'm sure the marker would love to see how much of a dork my boyfriend is."

"A dork?" Joe pretends to be hurt, gasping and placing a hand on his chest in offence. I snap a quick photo. "Would a dork pose like this?" He turns around, his back facing me, until he twists the upper half of his body, hand on hip and the other hand up with a finger on his pouting lip with a look of innocence on his face. I can't help but laugh as I snap a picture.

"Definitely."

"Okay, then how about this?" He moves towards another, much larger tree, and wraps his arms and even a leg around it.

"What are you even doing?" I ask as I snap another photo.

"The newest installment of the tree hugger. Gotta let the marker know how much I love the environment." The next thing I know, I'm taking snapshot after snapshot of Joe's ridiculously hilarious poses, each one more ridiculous than the last, until the last photo makes me stop in my tracks. I slowly lower my camera.

In front of me, Joe is down on one knee, holding a black velvet box with the most beautiful diamond ring inside. His face looks up at me with a hopeful smile, but his eyes also obtain adoration and love. My heart immediately starts racing and my eyes well up in tears. Oh gosh, don't get emotional. He hasn't even said anything yet.

"Y/N, I love you, so much," he emphasizes, "and I have loved you since I caught you taking that candid of me because you said the 'lighting was perfect around me'. We've grown so much together. Your my best friend, my love, and I want to keep growing old with you by my side as my wife, if you would like to do that with me. So, Y/N, what do you say? Will you marry me?" I'm nodding before he even finishes the sentence.

"Of course I will." I say and he quickly puts the ring on my finger with a bright smile and a shaky hand before standing up, pulling me into an embrace. I kiss him with all the love and affection I have for him.

"Please tell me you took a photo of the proposal?" He asks, placing small, affectionate kisses around my face and neck.

"Yeah, I did. We'll forever have a reminder for that memory."

"Perfect."