Chapter :- 7

Jimin's POV

"JIMIN!!! Where are you, idiot?!" Mingwan yelled through the phone.

"Yah! Stop shouting!" I yelled back.

"Why? You just disappeared!! We were out and I just went to the cafe to buy coffee for us, and when I came back you were gone! You have any idea how worried we all were?"

"Ok...." I really didn't know what to tell him. Silnae told me that I wasn't supposed to tell him anything....

"I'll explain later. But I really have to go now, okay? I call you later." I said and hung up before the could respond. Okay, maybe that's as a little rude, but I had no choice.

I blasted out of my room and ran to Silnae's door, and knocked on it. No answer. I knocked again. "Come on, open!!" I said as I knocked more hardly.

"Having trouble with my door, oppa?" A girl's voice sounded behind me. I turned to see a brunette, her skin a little tanned and big cat eyes looking at me mockingly. She looked the same age as Silnae. Speaking of her....

"Your room?" I asked, pointing to the door I had been banging on. "I thought this was Silnae's."

"Yeah, it is. But I came here like an hour ago, and she decided to give this room to me while I'm staying here. Now she's in there." She said, pointing to the door left of Taehyung's.

"Ah~sorry." I said. "I'm Jimin. And you are?" I asked, putting my hand out.

"Minshee." She replied, shaking my hand. "I'm their cousin."

"Oh arraseo." I said. "Umm... Do you have any idea where Silnae is?"

"She's downstairs. Say, you're cute. Lucky her." She said, smirking. "No, no, it's nothing like that." I said, feeling myself smiling.

"Okay, fine, I believe you." She said, giving me a funny look. "See ya later!!" And with that she burst into her room.

Is this family like this????

I went downstairs. I could hear the happy chatters and laughs from the dining table. I walked over to them and saw some unfamiliar faces. I scanned the place for Silnae and found her talking to a little boy, who looked very excited over what she was telling him.

She then ruffled his hair, smiling and he ran off, happy. Standing up, she looked around until her eyes met mine and her smile got bigger.

"You didn't change?" She asked after she came near me. "No, I really don't know what to wear." I said.

"Oh yeah, Yoongi oppa said he'll give you some of his clothes, since you both are kind of the same size." She said.

"Are you sure?" I asked, a little scared. "He won't put any croaches or spiders in them?"

She laughed as she assured me that she'll make sure he won't. "I actually came here to ask something else. My friend had called me. He kept asking me where I was and all that. What should I tell him?"

She pinched the bridge of her nose, seeming to think. Why does that look so cute to me?

"Ah, I don't know.... Maybe we can ask oppa. He'll know what to do." She said. That sounded okay, so I nodded.

"Come on, let me introduce you to our dad." She said which made me suck in a deep breath suddenly. Their dad? You mean someone more scarier than Taehyung or the rest of their gang?

"It's going to be okay." She calmed me down, as if she knew what I was thinking about. I gulped and nodded.

It seems that I have being doing a lot of that since I came here. Nodding.

After she introduced me, I felt a little better. Her father was a bit scary, but once we warmed up, he became friendly. He laughed when she told us how I got stuck in all of this, and Taehyung looked like an embarrassed tomato. Talking and laughing, I felt like this was my family. Where I belong.

I almost forgot about Mingwan. Until I saw Taehyung talking to Namjoon hyung. I wandered to Silnae and tapped on her shoulder. When she turned, I asked her, "Don't we have to ask your brother?"

"Oh yeah! I forgot." She quickly said a bye to the person she was talking to and we walked over to her brother.

"Hey Jimin! Are you having a good time?" Namjoon hyung asked me. I smiled and answered yes.

Silnae turned to her brother. "Oppa, we wanted to ask you-"

She didn't get a chance to finish, because we were interrupted by a shout from behind us.

"HEY COUSINS!!!"

I froze in my place. I recognized that voice. Taehyung looked over me and smiled. "Hey bro."

I turned to the guy, and almost gasped in shock.

"Mingwan?"
---------------------------
A/N
Did you guys see BOY WITH LUV?????? Oh ma boys look smoking gud😘😘
Thanks for reading the chapter guys! Hope you like it💜💜💜
-

MS