Chapter :- 9

Narrator's POV

The place broke out in chaos.

"FIRE!!!" Taehyung shouted as he whipped this gun out and pulled the trigger at the broken windows.

The rest of Bangtan took their positions and started firing. Mr. Kim stood by the windows, shooting. Silnae looked around not knowing what to do, and found Jimin doing the same. "No time for thinking." She thought and ran over to Jimin. Pulling him with her, they ran to a corner while dodging the shots.

"Listen to me," She said to him, "You don't know how to shoot, so you have to round up the kids and take them upstairs somewhere safe, okay? I'm trusting you on this."
"Okay," He agreed, ducking under a bullet whizzing over him. "But what about you?"

"Don't worry about me. Your priority is the kids. Don't let anything happen to them, please?"
"Trust me." He said and held her shoulder. "Be safe, yeah?"

She nodded and he ran to kids, who were huddled together in a corner screaming.

Turning around towards her brother, she clutched her gun in her pocket. "Time to get down to business."

Running towards the sound of shooting, she took out her gun and pulled the trigger, aiming at the guy out of the window trying to aim for Hoseok.

"Silnae!! Left wing!!" Yoongi shouted as he desperately tried to dodge the shots coming at him. She glanced to the left wing and saw that some idiot was trying push the door open.

"Oh I don't think so." She said and ran over, pushing the door back with all her strength. Almost the same amount of pressure came from outside, but it seemed like it was of no good. Suddenly the pushing from outside stopped.

"Huh?" Silnae thought. She was about to lessen her force on the door. But she didn't. Just in time too, because at that moment the pushing from outside started again.

"Ah!! It's two people!!" She shouted as the pushing became more stronger from the outside. It eventually overcame her strength and the door burst open, and the enemies from outside came in, firing literally everywhere.

"What do we do now?!" Jin yelled over to Namjoon.

Just then, the firing stopped. The masked men gathered around Mr. Kim, pointing there guns at him, and one of them stepped closer to him. "Give up now?" He asked in a muffled voice.

Mr. Kim scoffed. "Never."

"Don't you wanna really think 'bout it Mr. Kim?" The guy asked, and Silnae noticed that his accent was a bit familiar.

Where, where did she hear this voice....

{FLASHBACK}

"Yeah, I'm here. No, I don't think anyone saw me. I slipped pass the guards."

She crouched low near the base, listening.

"Thank God it isn't so dark. I really panic at darkness, it's like a problem. I just freeze and can't seem to do anything. No, no, I see it. That's where I should keep the bomb, yeah?

She gasped silently. "Bomb?!"

"It's the guy from the ship!!!" Silnae whispered to Mingwan. He was the only one who knew that she saw the guy who planted the bomb.

"What, really?!" He whispered back, careful to make sure he didn't give off anything.

"Well, it doesn't seem that you have come to a conclusion, Mr. Kim." The guy said, snatching the gun away from him. He looked to the rest of the people standing there. "All of you, put your guns down! Or your beloved leader gets it." He raised his gun and pressed it against Mr. Kim's head.

The rest of them slowly put their guns down, shifting here and there. The rest of the masked guys gathered all the guns and stashed them to the table on the side.

"You men go outside and guard the door." The guy said to his men. "Don't come in until I call you, huh? You might hear one gunshot, but that just means I got tired and shot a stupid old man in the head." He smirked, looking at the man who he was pointing his gun at, who looked at him with cold eyes.

The men nodded and obeyed, getting out of the house and slamming the door.

"We're doomed." Mingwan said, drawing in a deep breath.

"No we're not." Silnae whispered to him, giving a side smirk. "I have a plan."
          --------------------------------------