Chapter :- 11

Narrator's POV

"This sucks." Jimin said as they waited outside the warehouse for Taehyung, who was inside talking with the others.

"Tell me about it." Silnae said. "How could he escape?"

"Well, looks like we're going to find out." Mingwan said and they both turned to find Taehyung walking towards them, a tired look on his face.

"Well?" His sister asked.

"He escaped alright." Taehyung said, looking at the three of them. "He apparently informed his gang and on the way, some of them came and saved him and his gang."

"Goddamn it!" Mingwan growled. "All that work for nothing."

"Leave it." Taehyung said. "They're not our enemies, just our rivals. We don't need to waste our time trying to make them lose like they are doing to us."

"Right." Jimin and Silnae chorused.

"Do you need any help with anything?" Mingwan asked.

"Don't you have a date?"Jimin asked back, and Mingwan looked at his watch. "SHOOT!"

"Go." Silnae said to him. "She obviously want to tell you something."

"Okay." Mingwan said and they got into the car, and drove off.

* * * *

Mingwan's POV

I knocked on her door, and ran a finger through my hair.

"Yes? Oh, hi Mingwan." Namjoon said as he opened the door.

"Hey. Isn't Naehee here?" I asked. "We were supposed to go for dinner."

"Oh yeah she's here." Namjoon said and moved. "Come in. She's getting ready."

"Thanks." I said and got in. The smell of jasmines greeted me. She really loved those flowers and she had them everywhere. I chuckled as I remembered our first meeting.

(One year ago)

"Hello?" I heard a sweet voice as I entered the flower shop. "Hi." I said and glanced up to the counter, and my breath caught my throat.

She was beautiful. She had thick lips which were painted with a light red lipstick, and her brown eyes were smiling too as she looked at me. Her skin was a light tanned colour and her straight black hair hung loosely around her shoulders. She smiled at me warmly, and her deep dimple came into view. But she reminded me of someone....

"Can I help you?" She asked me. I shook my head, trying to focus. "Uh, yeah, I was uh.." I stuttered like an idiot. And she giggled. SHE. FREAKING. GIGGLED. Ohmigod. I better not pass out.

"Yes?" She asked, and I breathed in, determined not to stutter. I came to buy some flowers for my mom as it's her birthday.

"Yeah, I came to buy some roses for my mom." I said and she nodded. "Sure, red or white?" "White." I said and she took some white roses and arranged them in a bouquet. I watched her as she did, and then I suddenly remembered why her face was so familiar.

"Are you related to Namjoon?" I asked and she quickly looked up, a bit of fear crossing her pretty eyes. "Yeah, I'm his.. um.."

"It's okay." I said. "I'm part of the gang. Cousin of Silnae, actually." I held out my hand. "Name's Mingwan."

"Oh, okay." She smiled and shook my hand. "Thank God. Actually, I'm his sister, Naehee."

"Pretty name." I said and she blushed, going back to what she was doing. I looked at her for a few minutes and then decided to do something.

"Actually, I wanna buy another bouquet." I said. "It's for this girl I really like, and I don't actually know what kind of flowers she like. What would you recommend?"

She looked at me, with a bit upset look. Then she smiled brightly. "Jasmines." She replied. "They are perfect. And they're my personal favorite too." Bingo.

"I'll take some of those then." I said and she nodded again, took some jasmines and arranged them. She placed the roses and jasmines bouquets in the counter and typed on to the machine. "40, please."

I have her the money. "I hope your mother will like it." She said. Then added, "And that you'll win this girl's heart."

"I hope so too." I said. I took the roses. And then walked away.

"You forgot the jasmines." She called after me, holding the bouquet out to show me. I turned, and smiled at her.

" I don't think so." I said, and opened the store door. "It's exactly with whom I wanted to give it to." I added and left the shop. I looked through the glass, and she smiled at me.

(Present)

And that's how we met. After two days, I saw her again when I was meeting her brother, who knew everything that happened. I asked her out and we just grew from there. After three months I asked her to be my girlfriend and she gladly agreed. I'll never forget that day.

At first Namjoon was against it, and he punched me. In the face. I grimaced while remembering it. But then he slowly accepted it and gave his consent, on two conditions. First, never act all lovey-dovey in front of him, and second, if I break her heart, he has full permission to kill me.

"She's acting a bit wierd." Namjoon said as we sat down on their sofa. "Is there something wrong between you two?"

"I don't think so." I replied. It was weird talking about this stuff with her brother.

He sighed and looked at me. "You remember your promise right?" He asked and I looked day him confused. What promise? "The promise that you'll accept my condition. The one that said I can kill you if you did something wrong to my sister." He reminded me.

I nodded. "Yeah. But I didn't really think I did anything." I said, playing with my fingers. "But she called me earlier saying that she had to talk to me. So I think I'll get to know what's bothering her tonight."

He nodded. "Good luck." He said. "I hope I don't have to kill you."

"Mingwan, is that you?" The sound of my girlfriend came from above the stairs. I looked at her as she came down, my mouth open. She never ceases to take my breath away. She was wearing a floral blue dress that stopped just above her knees. Her hair was tied up in a bun and some parts of hair was falling on her face. But seriously, even in her sweats she looks like a freaking goddess.

"You look beautiful." I said and she blushed. I took her arm in mine and walked to the door. "Bye oppa." She said to Namjoon and hugged him. "Bye guys. Have fun." He said and closed the door.

I looked at her and smiled. I held her chin and brought her face up, and gave her kiss. "Let's go?"
        ---------------------------------------

A/N
Did you like the flashback? I got it from a movie😂😂 Thanks for reading!!!
-MS