Chapter :- 8

Silnae's POV

" 'What are you doing here?' Seriously? The answer to that question is so freaking obvious." I chuckled, looking over to the three boys in front of me giggling like little school kids.

{15 minutes ago}

"Jimin?? What are you doing here?" Mingwan asked, his eyes bulging out from shock.

"Me? What the hell are you doing here?!" Jimin's voice, which was until then sweet and light, turned deep and raspy as he stared at the boy in front of him.

"Umm... I.. don't think an... Introduction is necessary, is it? Taehyung asked, biting his lower lip.

"Oh no please, introduce us." Jimin sarcastically said.

"O.. Kay um... Mingwan, this is Jimin. He's new in the mafia. And Jimin, this is Mingwan. Our cousin." I said, nervousness showing in my every word.

"I can't believe I was so bloody scared about what to tell you about what happened to me!!!" Jimin laughed. Now it was my turn to look at him in shock .

"Whaa.... I thought you were angry or something?" I asked him.
"I'm relieved, girl!" He said. "Now no need to worry about my best friend, huh?"

"Ah~ I really thought you were angry!!!" I slapped his head.
"Me too!" Mingwan agreed, giving him another slap.

Jimin shielded himself from the slaps. "Okay, okay, sorry. Anyway it's great to see you dude. Where's your little bro?"

{PRESENT}

"Seriously. I can't believe Tae mistook him for an enemy." Mingwan couldn't stop laughing.

"Come on!! It was a mistake." My brother yelled at him, pouting afterwards.

"Jimin hyung!!!" The sweet voice of Mingwan's little brother shouted. "What happened, Songwan?" Jimin asked, tousling the boy's mullet hair.

"Hyung, I wanna tell you something." He said, a tint of pink coming to his cheeks. Was my little cousin blushing?

I didn't think much about it as he looked at me and said, "You too, noona."

"Ah, what is it? Why aren't you telling me?" His big brother asked.

"I'm not gonna tell you! You ruin everything." Songwan stated the obvious making us all laugh. Me and Jimin went with him as he dragged us away to where the kids where playing.

He pointed and we both followed his gaze. Our eyes landed on Hoseung.

Hoseok's sister.

"Isn't that Hoseung?" I asked him. "What happened to her?"

"Who's Hoseung?" Jimin asked. "Hoseok's sister." I replied, and he nodded and looked at Songwan, asking the same thing I did.

The little boy's cheeks began to redden up as he put his hand behind his neck and started to scratch it. I didn't even need him to tell me. It was obvious.

But Jimin, being the idiot he was, looked at me, and then back to Songwan with a confused expression.

"Ah hyung, I kinda like her...." The boy said.

"Oh? OH! OKAY!!" Jimin panicked, obviously. Why? I have no idea.

I chuckled. "Well, what do you want to do abou-"

Suddenly, two deafening sounds came from outside, nearly making us die from shock.

"Everybody DOWN!!" My father shouted. We all dove for the ground just as those loud sounds were heard again.

"BANG! BANG!"
--------------------------------------

A/N
It's so late over here omg... I have a test tomorrow and I didn't even study😝😝. Anyway, hope you enjoyed!! Love you💜💜
-MS