Part 8: Yoongi

Seokjin kept pacing back and forth trying to come up with a plan quick on what to do before Yoongi lost his temper or freaked out.

Jimin wasn't supposed to know about wolves yet, let alone where the Gloss territory was which only made Yoongi more nervous.

What Jimin didn't know where very important pieces of information but Yoongi purposefully didn't want him finding out because he wanted the other to live a normal life and make his own decision whilst he could.

He didn't want to be the reason for the boy he'd watched over since being little to have to enter such a strange, different world than the one he knew.

In short, Jimin's parents were werewolves from a different pack to the Gloss's and Jimin and Yoongi were arranged to be married by the elders before the Parkim clan fell.

Jimin was taken to an orphanage by Jin who was one of the only survivors of the attack and then he went and joined the Gloss clan with the marriage arrangement tying them together.

Yoongi didn't like the thought of forced marriage so purposely kept his distance from the other but there were a few occasions when he couldn't help himself... especially when he was younger.

--- --- --- --- ---

"Dumb Sungie, snoring and keeping me awakes. 'M tired and just want hugs but no. Dat's too much to ask fo'."

The tired child stormed down the steps and sat in the middle of the garden with his arms crossed and a giant pout on his lips.

The small wolf in the bushes heart broke at the sight and he wanted to be the one to give the other boy the hugs he wanted.

He wanted to be the one to make him happy.

"I wan Cuddlesssss~"

The boys cries got louder so the young wolf came out from where he was hiding and carefully approached the other boy.

"OMO ITS A PUPPY! Hewwo you cute lil fluff ball of cuddliness. Would you cuddle with Minnie?"

The wolf didn't respond but rested his head in the small boys lap, instantly being repositioned and hugged in the other boys arms.

"What a cutie. Look at your pwecious lil face. What's you name? You don't have a tag... so I'll give you a name! How abouts... Agust... Agustttttttt D... nah... that's too soft for a cutie pie like you. Imma call you... mine. Heh Jiminie is so funny. Why am I talkin' in da third perwson... anywhossssss~ who's a good boy~ you are, yes you are~"

A figure came to the door and softly called out "Jiminie?"

The boy squeaked and hugged the wolf shouting "Mr Han! Look! It's a puppy! Eek" getting excited all over again

The older, smarter man obviously freaked out at the sight of the wolf but not for the reasons people normally did...

He didn't like that man.

He didn't want him near his Jimin aka future partner.

The man obviously recognised the pup so took a calm approach in trying to get Jimin away but Yoongi grabbed onto Jimin's sleeve to keep him away.

To keep him safe.

The next thing he knew he was being swung at and was about to attack when Jin jumped out of nowhere, sweeping him up and taking him back to the den.

Where he was told he had to stay rather than watching Jimin because he was 'too attached' and couldn't control himself where the boy was...

--- --- --- --- ---

"Why don't we just let him go Yoongi? And tell him not to come back. Then we can carry on watching over him and then he gets that stress free life you want even if it's not the easy option." Jin proposed snapping Yoongi out of his thoughts.

Yoongi was really getting sick of not being able to use the easy option but he didn't want to hold Jimin down so nodded simply saying "Go and tell Jungkook to tell him. It's best if it's someone he knows."

Jin was about to say something but stopped himself, reluctantly turning to leave when Yoongi called out "What?" With a slight irritation in his voice but he still wanted to know what Jin wanted to say.

He did care after all.

Jin turned around and rubbed the back of his neck and said "It's just... Jungkook gets attached easily and well... I think you can tell where that's going..." Making Yoongi hit his head on the table.

"DONT DO THAT YOU IDIOT. ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD!"

Jin rushed over and started to examine Yoongi's head as Yoongi tiredly mumbled "Seriously Jin Hyung you need to stop yelling at me. I'm the leader of this pack."

Jin rolled his eyes double checking for any cuts as he replied "And you seriously need to stop being stupid and making life difficult but look at us now. We're still here."

The room went silent for a minute.

"Hyung can you please just go deal with Jimin-ssi. You know yourself how hard it is to resist someone you've imprinted on. Now scram."

"Yes Mr Bossy pants."

"Nowwwwww..."

"Going~"