Part 37: Reaction

Jimin and Yoongi were straight forward in telling them getting lots of different reactions.

Taehyung froze processing the information and just kept asking really which made Jimin giggle.

Jungkook had pulled Jimin into a bone crushing hug just repeating congratulations and Hoseok and Namjoon both teared up.

Hoseok pulled Yoongi into a sweet bro hug and Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jin smiling proudly at the two he and Jin had secretly claimed as their children a long time ago.

Jin on the other hand was deep in thought which Yoongi noticed so asked "Hyung, what are you thinking?"

Jin looked up and smile sadly as he said "Congratulations, i'm happy for you. But I can't say what I'm thinking. I don't want it to take away from this special moment. I'm so proud of you and happy for you both."

Jimin shook his head as Jungkook let go of him and went over taking Jin's hands and said "Tell us hyung, please."

Jin sighed as the room went silent.

"I actually not only fully support you because of the fact you love each other but it'd be a smart move with Do-Yeon trying to get Jimin. He can't steal a married man away from us and it would solidify Jiminie into the pack through marriage like it was planned. It's smart for your love and your defense as a couple and as us as a whole pack." Jin said speaking the truth.

They all knew it was true but before it could put a damper on the mood Jimin cheered "Isn't that just a reason to be happier. We get each other and everyone gets safety. But I might be biased because I benefit in every way."

Yoongi chuckled and shook his head as he said "I agree." pulling his friends in for a hug.

"Things might not be calm after this but let's enjoy it as we can. Jimin is becoming a part of our pack and we are stronger as a whole as well as together. This is a good thing." Yoongi said and everyone agreed happily hugging back.

"Let's plan you the best wedding we can on what i'm assuming is short notice Mr Impatient and mr impatient to be?" Jin asked teasingly trying to lighten the mood even more to secure that it wouldn't fall and everyone laughed.

They stated to make plans before informing the pack.

The last thing they wanted was for it to get out to the other packs because that increased the speed and chance of an attack.

They'd prepare defense because of Jimin's arrival and they would prepared for a wedding in secret.

Nothing was going to stop them.

Jimin was home.