Part 12: Ditch

"You are."

Jimin looked up too where the voice came from and saw the familiar face of the same man he'd only seen briefly a week ago.

"Yoongi-ssi?"

Yoongi slid down the side of the ditch like it wasn't an issue and crouched down next to Jimin, looking at his leg which was bleeding and swollen.

He looked up at the wall the younger obviously fell down then back at the others leg before letting a sigh of dismay escape his lips.

Jimin said nothing and just watched Yoongi since he couldn't really do anything else other than talk but Yoongi seemed too focused to interrupt.

He didn't know how the other managed to slide down so gracefully but he was amazed by it.

Not just that but by Yoongi in general and the aura he gave off which contradicted the way he'd seen the other act in their brief time around each other.

He was even more so amazed by the fact the same Yoongi who seemed so cold looked so concerned about him, and it was obvious it wasn't just because he was being a nuisance.

Yoongi gently touched Jimin's leg which seemed to be okay until he straightened it, watching as the other flinched and tensed from the pain it gave him.

Yoongi didn't want to talk to Jimin, or be near him for that matter, but he couldn't help but ask a stupid but concerned "Are you okay?"

Jimin was surprised by this but nodded either way and nervously said "I'm fine, all good, great in fact. I don't want to interrupt whatever you were doing so don't worry. You can just leave me here-"

Yoongi cut off his rambling and bluntly asked "What were you doing out here in the first place Mr i'm fine?" trying to come up with a plan but needing to find out Jimin's intentions in the first place.

Jimin looked down and rubbed the back of his neck as he admitted "I've been told that I either have to get my phone or i'll be kicked out of where I live or trapped there, and... well... I left it was Taehyung so-"

"So you were looking for the den so you could get it back?"

Yoongi looked at Jimin expectantly, confused as to why the others face slowly went pink as he mumbled "Exactly..."

It wasn't like Yoongi was extremely close to his face or anything.

Nope definitely not. << sarcasm <3

Yoongi scooted back a little when it clicked in his head and said "You really are lost aren't you?" turning his head to hide his own blush which started to make it's way onto his fair skin.

Jimin was too flustered to process what Yoongi said so just went "Huh?" as he looked at the other completely clueless.

Yoongi nodded in the opposite direction as to where Jimin was seemingly walking and said "It's in that direction." trying his best not to chuckle at the mixture of emotions on Jimin's face.

He looked like a sad puppy who was both relieved and upset at the same time.

He mumbled to himself "Of course it is..." before throwing his head back again and sighing.

Mumbling once again "I don't know what i'm gonna dooo~"

Jimin was looking away so didn't notice the soft smile on Yoongi's face looking at him, or the blush before he turned away and said "I'll take you back to camp."

Jimin turned to him quickly and said "N-no I can't expect you to do that I got myself into this mess in the first place. Plus you wouldn't be able to anyways because there's no way to get me back there so just leave me here and i'll be fine."

Yoongi sighed, taking in a deep breath before saying "I'll carry you." causing Jimin's face to go bright pink.

Normally if someone offered too he'd say sure but normally that person wasn't extremely attractive, interesting and didn't make his heart speed up for some unknown reason.

He still could place a finger on what part of Yoongi was familiar.

He shook his head and held his hands up saying "No, it's okay really. i can't expect you to do that. Plus i'm heavy. Like really heavy. I don't want you to get hurt-"

However his protests meant nothing to Yoongi because didn't want to have to extend his time around Jimin, bickering until he caved, because if that happened he didn't know how long he could stop himself before saying something.

Yoongi placed a hand on Jimin's back causing the other to freeze completely and then scooped his legs up from above the knee since that was where he was hurt.

Yoongi lifted him bridal style and checked that neither dropped anything as Jimin clung to him, obviously not feeling secure since Yoongi didn't do it properly in hope of sparing Jimin's leg.

Yoongi froze for a minute adjusting to Jimin being so close before he started walking causing Jimin to only hold on tighter but being to flustered and scared to say anything.

And that's how they began their walk back to camp.