Part 30: Return

After struggling for a very long few days the storm was finally over which meant that Jimin got to go home.

Both boys had mutually agreed to fight any temptation and just to cuddle because thy wanted to move at their own pace and not nature's.

Jimin obviously had a crush on Yoongi and vice versa but they both mutually agreed to talk about it when they were less hormonal.

Jimin said his goodbyes to everyone and then went home with a map, planning on visiting soon but first sorting himself out.

Jin gladly walked him back with Jungkook and they all said their goodbyes before Jimin went into his home being greeted by all the excited children who had worried about him since he never returned.

He decided to come up with some crazy story to entertain the children as to where he'd been telling a story about an epic quest for his phone and getting into a fight with a weather monster who guarded the phone and didn't want Jimin to leave, with Jimin ultimately winning.

And just as expected.

They believed it.

He got pelted with questions about the weather monster like what it looked like and how it acted so Jimin being the creative person he was answered, getting so lost in his own story that he didn't notice the two people stood behind him watching from the door way.

One looked at him with a bored expression and the other with a reminiscent.

Jimin only realised they were there when one of the children pointed behind him so he turned and his face dropped.

He hadn't seen that person in years and thought he never would.

.

.

.

The same person he made and broke a promise with.

.

.

.

The last person he expected to ever see again.

.

.

.

Mr Han.