Part 29: Whine

Yoongi had placed Jimin down on the couch causing the other to whine.

Yoongi really didn't know what he was supposed to do but he did know he refused to do anything like *that* to prove a point to Jin and also prove to Jimin he'd never take advantage of him.

Just hoping that Jimin made his life easy but he knew he wouldn't.

The boy himself was in heat and drunk meaning he wasn't with it in any sense.

Yoongi was snapped from his thoughts when he heard Jimin complaining about being to warm, turning and facing the now topless Male.

He let out a very frustrated sigh as he said "Jiminie you need to put your shirt back on-" Trying his best not to check out the extremely toned Male who interrupted him.

Jimin whined "Noooooooooo~ hyung it's to warmmmm~" before throwing his shirt away from him.

Yoongi bit his lip as he went and collected the shirt asking "Pup please put your shirt back on anyways, for hyungie?" About to hand it back when he noticed the tears in Jimin's eyes.

He froze.

"D-does hyungie not like me?"

Yoongi was completely taken off guard and went to try and comfort the other and say he did but got interrupted after saying "W-What?! No pup-"

Being cut of by a broken emotional Jimin who yelled "IS IT BECAUSE I'M UGLY?!"

"What-"

Yoongi was completely taken off guard by the boys sudden emotional outburst but he was drunk and put it down more to that more than anything so went over, leaving the shirt that caused all of it, and scooped the other up into his arms.

He hastily said "Your beautiful Jimin. Your not ugly and you will never be ugly in hyungs eyes. Even when your old and grey. And even if the impossible happened and you were ugly I'd still like you and your adorable personality." Rocking the boy back and forth and placing kisses on his exposed shoulder to try and calm him down.

Yoongi regretted his actions but it made Jimin calm down so he carried on placing lots of gentle kisses until the boy was a giggling mess.

The more he did the more he regretted as Jimin's scent got stronger but he just wanted the boy to be happy so he had to control himself.

Yoongi was surprised at how hot to the touch Jimin's skin was so said "Why don't you go and take a bath to cool down beautiful?"

Jimin shook his head and moved so he was wrapped around Yoongi's lap with his head in his neck.

He whispered "I wanna stay here with hyung..." with his lips brushing against Yoongi's neck as he spoke.

This made Yoongi gulp but he didn't feel like he could say no so said "O-Okay pup." Trying to reposition Jimin so he was further away from his crotch but Jimin didn't budge.

Instead Jimin moved closer.

Yoongi realised why Jin took him to begin with as his mind started to fill with some not so welcome thoughts so he had to work quick and decided to make Jimin go to sleep.

So he carried the other boy up to the bedroom and lay on the bed with him, trying to speak softly and comfort the boy so that he fell asleep.

Luckily for him Jimin was tired.

Jimin sleepily asked questions like "Am I pretty?" "Do you really like me?" "Can I always come back to you?" With the answer to all obviously being yes and eventually Jimin fell asleep leaving a very flustered and frustrated Yoongi awake trying his best to slip away so he could take a shower of his own.