Part 28: Drunk

Four hours passed and in that time Jin and Jimin had managed to drink 5 full bottles of wine between them ending up completely drunk.

They laughed like brothers going back and forth and they spoke like family but no matter how content they are with each other both boys had temptations.

Temptations which probably weren't helped with alcohol.

Jin rolled around on the floor complaining "I neeeeeed Jooooooonie~" basically crying because he wanted him so bad.

Jimin rolled onto his tummy, lazily draping his hand down and holding onto Jin's as he asked "Why don't you go get him?"

Jin whined again and turned so he could face Jimin comfortably and said "Because..." realising he'd forgotten why he didn't.

He hummed for a minute before kind of remembering and saying "Because he doesn't own my ass?" Sounding confused but then nodding to himself.

Jimin just chuckled and commented "He doesn't have to own it for you to get what you want. Your just giving permission to access."

To be honest Jimin didn't really understand what was going on but was saying whatever sounded smart which seemingly worked when Jin clapped his hands making the other happy.

However that didn't last long when Jin realised "I can't leave you with Yoongi..."

Jimin asked "Why?" But Jin just answered "He's in rut." Which Jimin just shrugged at.

Jin was about to say in more detail why he couldn't but before he could Jimin shushed him and pulled the other up so they were both standing.

Jimin grabbed a wine glass and slipped his shoes on with Jin sheepishly following before slipping out the door and going back to the alphas house.

Jimin didn't even need to knock for the door to open as Namjoon was already stood there.

And the next thing Jimin knew Jin had let go of his hand and dived on his boyfriend and kissed him.

Jin's eyes started to tear up making it seem like they hadn't seen each other in forever as he called out "Joonie..." Getting an equally as needy "Jinnie..." Back before they both kissed and looked at each other hopelessly.

Jimin chuckled before saying "We get it, your cute." Gasping when he saw Yoongi stood in the doorway looking at them confused.

Jimin ran up to Yoongi and latched himself on him like a koala singing "Hyungie~" with a crescent eyed smile on his face.

Yoongi smiled sweetly at the boy but noticed the wine in his hand and the strong scent of alcohol.

He scrunched his nose up cutely and boosted Jimin so he could hold on better as he asked "Jiminie have you been drinking?" Getting a confident but slurred "Yuhuh me and Jin Hyung drank fiveee bottles." In response.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and sighed "And he's supposedly the good influence. Jeez." Before swiping back Jimin's fringe looking at him softly and asking "What are you doing here pup?"

Jimin chuckled before he sung "I~ don't~ know~ Jinnie hyungie said he needed Namjoonie so I thought 'hey why donts ya gets them together' so I took Jinnie's hand and now we here. But I don't know what we're doin~" getting interrupted by Namjoon.

The elder said "Jiminie you can stay here with Yoongi hyung if you want. I've got to help Jinnie and I'm not sure if you'd want to be in the house with us but your welcome because Jinnie is iffy about leaving you with Yoongi hyung."

Jimin took his time before deciding "I'll... stay... withhhhh... Yoongi hyung~" only taking time because he wanted to tease Yoongi who's breath halted when the option was given.

Yoongi let out his captured breath.

Namjoon noticed and chuckled before saying "Okay bud, have fun and be safe. And Yoongi. He's drunk. Don't lose control. I'm gonna cuddle with Jin and-" getting interrupted by a hyper Jin who jumped out of the others arms and shouted "WE GONNA GET DRUNK. HIGHFIVE CHIM~"

Jimin did as he was told and cheered "YEAHHHH~" before laughing as Jin fell back onto Namjoon.

Yoongi knew he wouldn't do anything so just went "Mhm. You've broken the house rule twice now third time and you have a punishment okay?" Deciding if they were drunk and went outside it wouldn't be safe, kind of being surprised Jin and Jimin were fine.

It really wasn't safe to be out in the woods during a storm.

House or no house.

Jin sung "Oki goodbye~" as Namjoon nodded before they both went off back to the Kim household.

Yoongi said "See ya..." before turning his full attention to the drunk Jimin and mumbling "Now what to do with you..."