Part 16: Phone call

"Hello, is this the guardian person for Park Jiminie?" Jin sweetly said into Jimin's phone.

The person on the other line venomously spat "His name is Park Jimin, and yes. Why?"

Jin was slightly taken aback by her tone but still tried to sound polite as he explained "Oh okay, hi. I'm Jimin's friend who he left his phone with. On the way he ended up falling and getting hurt and was lucky that we were out and found him but he's pretty badly hurt. We're fine with him staying over and looking after him since he's hurt if you can't but we were wondering if you could come and get him? He doesn't care what happens but right now he can't really walk."

Jin heard a bitter cackle on the other line before the voice bluntly said "I don't want to know what happened, that boys a cluts and a pest. He can stay with you until he can walk since you live far away and i'm catering for a HOUSE FULL OF PAINS." She yelled the last part as banging was heard in the back ground with laughing.

She sighed then added "He's old enough to look after himself and it's one less nuisance to deal with so tell him he can come back whenever but because of the storm I don't expect it to be anytime soon-"

Jin ignored her tone for a moment and interrupted her repeating "There's going to be a storm?" because that was a vital piece of information for the packs sake let alone Jimin's whilst in their care.

The lady scoffed and said "Obviously it's been all over the news. What? Don't you listen to the news? Kids these days. Anyways Jimin is legally allowed his room here until he's 18 whether he stays here or not. I don't really care. Please take care of Jimin and tell him he has to pay for anything. Goodbye."

Not giving Jin a chance to fully speak, saying "Good- Wow she's a heartless bitch."

Namjoon shouted "JIN!" with his mouth dropped to the floor since he hadn't heard the call and wasn't sure if she deserved it or not or, more importantly, if him saying it would insult Jimin.

Jin rolled his eyes and said"Oh come on Joon we both know I have a potty mouth when dealing with bad people. Jiminie I don't want you to ever go back there but I can't stop you but just know if anything ever happens you can come live with Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung."

Jin crouched down and held onto Jimin's hands and gave him a warm and inviting smile which made Jimin smile shyly in response.

Namjoon let out a small sigh as he stepped forward too placing his hand on Jimin's shoulder and said "If she's bad enough to make Jin swear I don't feel like letting you go back without me having a word with her minimum. There's always a place for you with us Jiminie."

Jimin blushed as he shy said "Thank you hyungs~ But you do realise we've only met once and that's a pretty kind and big offer." genuinely being moved and feeling grateful.

He felt connected to them, to all of the people he had met so far.

Jin chuckled and softly said "We're wolves Jimin, we've met before." confusing Jimin who only had a chance to say "Huh?" before getting interrupted.

"That's enough for now Jin, I'm sure Jimin has had a long enough day today with everything. Go find out what the TaeKookSeok trio have managed to find bedwise amidst the prep for the storm for Jimin."

And with Yoongi's command Namjoon and Jin went to find them as Yoongi made his way to the window where Jimin had already been placed, already returning to staring out of it.