Part 27: Argument

"This is your fault!" Namjoon yelled flipping over a chair because of how frustrated he was.

He was fine for a few minutes but suddenly he burst.

The joy of amplified hormones.

Yoongi scoffed starting to feel riled up too, going over and picking up the discarded chair and shouting "My fault?! I never asked for you and Jin to interrupt my alone time with Jiminie!"

Namjoon stood up and walked over to the chair Yoongi just picked up, aggressively fixing the pillow as he stated "If you didn't do anything he wouldn't have started freaking out and I wouldn't be hear now, away from my Jinnie!"

Yoongi raised his eyebrows and scoffed.

He shook his head and pressed his tongue on his cheek to try and contain his annoyance but couldn't contain it.

He commented "Oh. I see how it is. I CAN'T semi-INNOCENTLY KISS JIMIN ONE TIME BUT YOU CAN DO THE NASTY AND THEN HAVE THE NERVE TO YELL AT ME FOR A KISS!" Ending up infuriated that he was being blamed.

Namjoon pulled his hair feeling frustrated as he shouted back "HYUNG YOUR IN RUT. YOUR NOT IN CONTROL! JIMIN IS SEEMINGLY IN HEAT. GOD KNOWS WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU WERE LEFT ALONE ANY LONGER."

Yoongi offendedly shouted "NOTHING. NOTHING WOULD'VE HAPPENED. I HAVE CONTROL WHICH IS WHY IM THE LEADER OF THE PACK, MISTER BLAME THE ALPHA BECAUSE YOUR MATE BASICALLY KICKED YOU OUT! AND YOUR JUST AS BAD. YOUR IN RUT YOURSELF."

"..."

"Now your quiet." Yoongi said with heavy breathing calming down himself.

He knew he needed too and so did Namjoon which is why he apologised.

"Sorry hyung you have a point."

Yoongi let out a small sigh before smiling softly and saying "It's fine Joon we're both just frustrated. Are you okay?"

Namjoon nodded sitting on the chair he flipped which already made him consumed with guilt as he said "Yeah I saw this coming anyways. He always says no touchy if I play along with other people, but it's true soooo..."

Yoongi chuckled and sat facing him saying "It really is you both need to calm yourself."

Both laughed and a comfortable silence filled the room but they both knew one was going to break it, and quick.

Namjoon sung "Hyungggg~" kicking his legs like a child causing the elder to chuckle.

Yoongi sang back "Joon~" in the same voice, holding back full on laughter when the other tried to be cute.

Namjoon pouted as he sadly confessed "I miss my Jinnie~" feeling frustrated that he was away from him but not wanting to suddenly snap again.

Yoongi felt similar and admitted "I miss Jiminie..." looking up and meeting Namjoon scheming face.

Namjoon raised a curious eye brow and asked "Should we...?" Knowing Yoongi already knew what he was thinking.

Quickly being dismissed by a "We shouldn't..."

Namjoon sighed and kicked his legs again as he whined "But I wanna..." Getting the other to throw a pillow at him.

Yoongi said matter of a factly "Then you can, but don't come crawling back here when Jin kicks you out." Watching as Namjoon looked down thinking.

"... I'm gonna go take a cold shower..."

"You do that."