Part 23: Tease

"I could've sworn I saw the cute little bean lay on his adorable tummy, resting his handsome precious face on his small little hands..."

Yoongi removed a pillow.

"How could I make up a idea like that? Maybe I did... who wouldn't want to catch the perfect man lay in their bed looking at them all starry eyed..."

He moved another two pillows.

"Starry eyed, rosy cheeks, cute nose, pump-"

Another pillow.

"Kissable-"

Another pillow (with a squeak.)

"Lips."

Yoongi pulled the blanket down exposing Jimin's bright red face and flustered expression.

Jimin's face only became redder when he noticed how close the older boy was too him and grew more flustered when Yoongi purposely moved so that he was leaning over the other boy.

"Are you awake now Minnie?"

Jimin hid his face in his hands and nodded feeling to flustered to talk.

Yoongi might have only been teasing him (or telling the truth) but it managed to make Jimin fully flustered.

Not only had he been caught red handed but also caught in between his hyung's arms and surrounded by the others scent which made him extra flustered.

In short, Jimin was a flustered mess and putty in Yoongi's hands.

His hyung who's hand was gently caressing his cheek and swiping a piece of hair out of his eyes.

Yoongi smiled softly before sitting up to give the poor boys heart a break and asked "How's you knee?" waiting patiently for a response as Jimin recomposed himself.

Jimin sat up too and said "Not to bad but I said that last time and ended up falling."

He let out a sigh of relief because he was able to get out a full sentence causing Yoongi to chuckle and propose "Why don't we try and see if you can stand up now then."

Adding on "i'll catch you if you fall." when he noticed to reluctance in Jimin's eyes.

Jimin nodded nonetheless and would've anyways because he needed to stretch out his legs but he felt like the chances of him getting embarrassed had decreased knowing Yoongi would catch him so he went with it.

Jimin shuffled to the edge of the bed and Yoongi held a hand out if he needed support but Jimin didn't take it, being determined.

He stood up and slowly applied pressure onto his bad leg, flinching slightly at the sudden pain which shot through it.

Yoongi moved forward with a panicked look and supported Jimin's side getting a small "Thanks." as Jimin tried to stand up straight.

It hurt like hell with it being the same feeling as a really bad tooth ache and his knee being submerged into icy water but he was determined to walk.

So he did.

He might've had a limp and needed help but at least he didn't need to be carried now.

Yoongi pouted slightly as he said "I'm glad it feels better enough to walk." but Jimin noticed the reluctance so raised his eyebrow expectantly as he turned to face Yoongi, leaning on him for support still.

Yoongi looked away guilty as he mumbled "I guess that means no more cuddles..." causing Jimin to giggle and hit his shoulder.

"We can still cuddle hyung, good knee or bad. You really are like a puppy~"

Yoongi blushed and swepted Jimin off of his feet causing the other to giggle more as he got replaced down on the bed and pulled back in for cuddles.

Jimin didn't even fight it because he enjoyed the feeling of safety he got from the others arms being around him.

He was safe.