Part 19: Thoughts

"Well then... do you want to... maybe... cuddle?"

Yoongi coughed awkwardly when he finally worked up the courage to look at Jimin seeing the other hiding his face and hid his face into his own shoulder in response, saying "Never mind... that was-"

"Please."

Jimin squeaked and hid face again but Yoongi moved forward and pulled Jimin's hands away from his face wrapping them around his neck before carefully lifting the other boy and placing him onto his lap.

Jimin hid his face in the crook of Yoongi's neck, gently holding onto the others shirt scrunching it in his hands slightly.

Yoongi places one hand on the small of Jimin's back and the other played with Jimin hair, praying the Jimin wouldn't be able to tell how nervous he was, Jimin feeling he same.

They had met twice (from what Jimin knew) and they didn't talk much the first time they met because from as much as Jimin knew Yoongi was upset over Jungkook and he himself was too distracted trying to remember why the other was so familiar.

He couldn't place a finger on it still though.

It just seemed so weird to Jimin that he and Yoongi were already in the innocent position they were.

If it was anyone else, literally anyone, they probably wouldn't have gotten away with half the stuff he let Yoongi get away with and he wouldn't have asked him to stay.

He didn't like the fact he was already attached but he tried to find comfort in it.

Yoongi was the first to break the silence by calling out "Jimin?"

Jimin looked up at him and replied "Yes hyung?" quietly, with his attention still not really being there.

Yoongi noticed this so softly asked "What are you thinking?" Getting the gentle reply of "Nothing really..." not convincing anyone.

Yoongi was persistent though and asked "Then why are you pouting so much?" Leaving the other speechless for a moment because of the observation.

Jimin said nothing for a moment before lowering his head more and confessing "Because... okay, maybe I was thinking..." Unable to think of an excuse.

And being as gentle he could Yoongi tried to offer comfort by whispering "You can talk to me..." Getting a small sigh from Jimin who reluctantly responded feeling nothing but calmness being held in Yoongi's arms.

"I just don't understand why I'm attached already and why I'm finding you all familiar even though we only just met..."

"..."

Yoongi said nothing hoping that Jimin didn't remember him or pry on it like he was to find out what was wrong because Yoongi wanted to protect him from that and all that came along with it and all of which would be taken away.

He knew why they were attached and even if Jimin didn't he knew that he wouldn't even be able to deny it, it was just a wolf thing - something to do with scents and imprinting as well as two people suiting each other well.

It was a lot to explain and what came with knowledge took an understanding of the world away and even though Jimin easily adapted to the knowledge of their existence he didn't want what came with knowing more to trap him.

Jimin noticed the silence and frowned slightly as he called out "Hyung?" in a sad voice not meaning to upset the other with his thoughts and the lack of response fed the more insecure side of the boy.

Yoongi knew he shouldn't be mad at him over asking because he had every right to know but he also didn't want to scare Jimin away or make him uncomfortable, or even feel trapped.

If anyone told him even a small bit of what Yoongi knew Jimin would more than likely panic.

But Yoongi wasn't just anyone...

And neither was Jimin...

And what he knew could be both a blessing and a curse as the answers could be taken either way.

But he had the right to know.

He sucked up his pride and his own insecurities as he lowly asked "What do you know about your parents?"

That was probably the place to start and if the confusion that flashed across the face was anything to go by he knew it'd probably take a while to explain.

Jimin looked down nervously wondering where the relevance was and also wondering how Yoongi knew them but he supposed it was relevant enough for Yoongi to ask even though he only had two years on him.

He answered honestly "Uh- not much really... just that they died when I was a bub..." feeling very confused as to how it linked.

"... I- well... I don't know if I should- ughhh..."

Yoongi needed a push to say it but he knew he should.

He knew he had to say something when Jimin asked "What is it hyung?" sadly with a concerned look and sad pout.

Yoongi quietly said "I don't want to ruin your world..." capturing Jimin's attention and filling him with curiosity.

'He deserve to know but knowing would take' kept flashing across his mind making it harder.

Jimin kept calm even with the worrisome statement and softly asked "My world? Hyung do you... did you... know my parents?" Vocalising the only possible way it could make sense even though it still didn't.

And he wasn't surprised with the answer he got.

Yoongi nodded and rubbed the back of his neck as he quietly said "Technically..." causing Jimin to look up at him with wide eyes full of curiosity and not the anger or disappointment that Yoongi was expected.

"Could you tell me about them please or what you've heard?"