15. The news hits hard.

My head span at their words. Pregnant. Sebastian was going to be dad. I headed outside for some air as I was starting to feel stupidly claustrophobic inside. I stepped outside and tried to catch my breath. I leaned against the wall to steady myself. I just couldn't seem to catch my breath, I could feel my heart pounding and I was starting to shake. I felt as though someone was putting their hands around my neck, restricting my air flow. I started to breath harder and faster, almost gasping for air, I felt a crippling fear engulf me and sunk down to the floor.
"Hey, you ok?" I heard a man's voice. "Let me help you up." I shook my head, I was now shaking and gasping for breath.
"Oh my god, Harper!" I heard Emma's voice and she appeared in front of me, kneeling down.
"It's ok mate, we know her, we'll deal with this." Daniel had come out too, he knelt down beside me. "Harps, listen to me." He moved so he was kneeling in front of me and took my face gently in his hands. I just looked back at him, I wanted to speak but just couldn't catch my breath, I could feel my chest moving up and down at a manically rapid pace. I reached my trembling hand out to him, I was terrified. What the fuck was wrong with me? It had come at me out of no where.
"I'm calling for a medic Harper." Emma got her phone from her bag. I grabbed at her and shook my head, no way did I want to go to hospital. If I did that then I knew I'd have something seriously wrong with me and that terrified me even more.
"Harps." Daniel stroked his thumbs down my cheeks. "Listen to me." I could see him, moving his head trying to make eye contact with me. "Harper, princess you have to listen to me." He raised his voice ever so slightly but it was enough that it made me focus on his friendly brown eyes. I put my hands on his arms, holding on tightly. "Harps, I need you to get control of your breathing, you're having a panic attack. I need you to breath with me ok." He shuffled a touch closer to me, keeping his hands on my face so he was maintaining eye contact as well as physical contact with me. "Harper, come on, focus on me and breath with me." I watched as he breathed in and then out slowly, I struggled to match him. "Come on Harps, you can do this. You'll be ok, I won't let anything bad happen to you. Just breath with me. In." He took a breath in. "And then out." He said as he exhaled. "Keep looking at me Harps." He noticed me breaking eye contact and stroked my face again. "Come on Harps, do it with me." He continued to breath in and out and we carried this on for what felt like a good few minutes, I gradually started to feel my breathing slow down as I looked in to his eyes and tried my best to breath with him. I could feel the grip releasing from around my neck and I started to feel less terrified. "There you go Harps." He smiled at me as he continued to breath with me. "You're doing it, you're beating it." He stroked my face again and I started to feel a lot calmer, I could manage to take a lot deeper breaths now. After a few more minutes I was feeling much better and Daniel stood up, offering me a hand to take so he could help pull me up also.
"Thank you." I wrapped my arms around him.
"You had us really worried there Harper." Emma placed her hand on my shoulder. "Thank God you're ok, Seb has got a lot to answer for."
"Maybe best not mention Seb anymore tonight Emma." Daniel said as he held me.
"If it's ok with you guys, I'm going to go back to my hotel." I pulled away from Daniel.
"Me and Antti will come with you." Emma said. "We'll walk you back and then come back here." She added, I noticed Antti on his phone texting. No prizes for guessing who he was texting.
"Dont be daft." I replied. "I can manage on my own, you two stay here and enjoy the party."
"I'll come with you Harps." Daniel slipped his arm around my shoulders.
"No Dan, it's your bloody party. You stay here." I looked up at him.
"Harper, please. I insist. I dont mind at all, it's just a party." He smiled. "There'll be other ones."
"Well, if you want to walk me back you can." I guessed it would be nice to spend time with him, he was a little ray of sunshine among the shit storm I felt I was currently in.
"Let's go then Harps." He offered me his hand and I took it. I noticed Emma and Antti give each other a look, I didn't want them getting ideas. I wasnt going to have sex with Dan again like I did before.
"Harper, will you text me when you get back?" Emma asked.
"Emma, she's got me with her, she'll be fine." Dan squeezed my hand.
"I know, but its twice now I've been worried as fuck about her. I just need to know she's ok." Emma replied.
"Ok Emma, I promise I'll text you." I smiled at her. "Now please go and enjoy yourselves."
"I'll see you in the morning then." She gave me a brief hug and then went back inside with Antti.