28. Home.

I broke out into a fit of giggles as I left my reply for Seb on the new duvet cover and took another photo to post on Instagram. I made sure to leave my location off and that there were no clues visible as to whose house I was in so that I didn't annoy him too much by posting it. I simply couldn't resist it, I imagined the endless possibilities of words we could leave for each other in the sequins, all of them either sex related or just swear words. Our humour was quite evenly matched. I was glad he'd let me buy this duvet set when he took me out shopping in Zurich even though he'd said it was too girly.

With the picture shared online I headed back downstairs with a silly grin on my face

With the picture shared online I headed back downstairs with a silly grin on my face. When Seb had said he was taking me home three days ago I'd soon found out that home was his massive, beautiful house in Switzerland. It was huge, and the expanse of land that came with it was also huge. His reply when I asked why he wanted such a large place wasn't really a shock to me, it was simple to him; it was a family home and now all he needed was someone to share it with and children to complete it. The land that came with it was mainly to ensure his privacy. He had shown me around the entire house and keenly told me which rooms were earmarked as nurseries and a playroom. It was a big reminder of how keen he was to settle down and have babies and his enthusiasm gave me the impression that he wanted to do all of this with me. Was I ready to do all of that myself though? For a man so focused on his career I wondered how he'd have time to do the family thing and the last thing I'd want was to be left home alone with a baby while he was thousands of miles away. The thought of him being so far away from me for so many days or weeks at a time suddenly hit me, and it crushed me. I'd hate it, there was no way I could bear it if that happened. Fuck. I really loved this man.
"Harper?" Seb's voice bought me back to the now. "You were miles away."
"Sorry." I smiled.
"Are you ok?" He asked, finding me at the bottom of his staircase must have been strange.
"Yeah, I was just thinking, that's all."
"Should I be worried?" He took my hand and led me to the lounge.
"No, not at all." I stopped and pulled him close. "I love you, I really bloody love you." I held him tight and felt him reciprocate.
"Is that what you were stood at the bottom of my stairs thinking about? How much you love me?" He chuckled.
"Pretty much. That and how I never want to be without you." I stroked his face, his expression changed from one of amusement to one of love. That was the only way I could describe it. He pressed his lips to mine and gave me a kiss that felt deeply intimate, I felt his love engulf me. Never in my life had I ever felt like this. After kissing for a few minutes we broke for air, he was now cupping my face with his hands, just looking into my eyes.
"Move in with me." He murmured. My mouth fell open and he pressed his palm under my chin.
"Did you just say.......?" Holy shit! Did he?!
"Move in with me Harper. I don't want to be without you either."
"Seb.....I......" My ability to speak seemed to have left me. "Really?"
"Yes, I love you so much." His thumbs stroked my cheeks.
"What about my house? What about Dakota? I can't leave him." I loved my boy almost as much as I loved Seb.
"Keep you house in England, we can holiday there and I can arrange to have Dakota transported here, I actually have stables on the premises and plenty of space for him." He replied.
"It'd cost me a fortune to have Dakota brought here......"
"No it wouldn't, I'd arrange it and I'd pay for it. I know how much you love your horse."
"You'd do that? For me?" I felt a tear escape but Seb caught it with his thumb and nodded, making more tears escape from me. Jeez, what was it about this man that made me so emotional? "Are those happy tears or sad tears?" He moved his hands to my waist.
"Happy." I nodded my head. He gave me a massive grin and held me tight, lifting me up from the floor and spinning us around to the extent that we grew dizzy and fell onto the sofa side by side.
"You make me so happy schatzi." He turned to look at me. "I'll ask Britta to look into having Dakota brought over here as soon as possible. Maybe I should get a horse so we can go riding togther?"
"That sounds like an excellent idea to me." I grinned at him. I couldn't believe it, I wanted to pinch myself. This man wanted to share his life and everything that came with it, with me.