22. At Last.

Boom! It felt like I'd been hit by lightening, but in an extremely pleasurable way as Seb's lips finally touched mine. His hand was in my hair at the back of my head and he snaked an arm around my waist pulling me close to him as I felt his tongue slide across my bottom lip. I couldn't stop the groan from coming out of my mouth as I kissed him back, feeling his tongue slip in to my mouth as mine was doing the same to him. His hand left the back of my head, running through my hair and then down my back, meeting his other hand which had slid down on to my bum, pressing me against him. We stopped for a moment to catch our breaths, his forehead pressed against mine as he looked in to my eyes and his hands moved up to my waist. After a moment I leant in and kissed him again, he gave a little moan as I slid my hands under his Red Bull t-shirt feeling his soft, smooth skin on his back before gently trailing my nails down his spine. As he deepened our kiss I then slid my hands up the front of his t-shirt, reaquainting myself with his toned stomach and firm chest. He pulled away from me and quickly lifted the t-shirt up and over his head, removing it and throwing it to one side on to the floor before pulling me against him once more. Our kisses started to grow more heated and almost frenzied and I couldn't get enough of them. His kisses were sweet, hot, sensual and insanely arousing and I was quickly getting addicted to him. His lips left mine and he slowly started to work his way along my jawline with hot open mouthed kisses, every now and again I'd feel his tongue against my skin also, especially when he moved on to my neck. I groaned at the feelings he was inciting in my body and he returned his lips to mine as I let my hands come to a rest on his bum, giving him a little squeeze through his jeans. I felt his hands slide up my back to find the top of my zip, the next thing I knew the zip was slowly being undone. He stood back for a moment to remove the dress from my body and I let it fall to the floor, giving it a little kick to get it out of the way. He looked at me as I stood there in my bra and a thong, I bent to remove my shoes.
"No, keep them on." He murmured. "You're so beautiful." He reached out and stroked my face, then let his fingers slide down my neck and on to my chest, taking in the curves of my breasts over my bra and then down my stomach. It was as if he was seeing my body for the very first time. He stepped closer to me, kissed me again and started to move us towards the bed. The bed I'd been dreaming about him nailing me on. I felt the bed against the back of my legs once we reached it so I sat down on it at first and then moved myself back on it. Seb quickly followed me on to it and I lay myself down, letting him hover over me. We started kissing again, and he lowered himself down on to me, moving his kisses from my lips, down my neck and on to my breasts. I could feel his hot mouth through the lace of my bra as his lips explored over my breats and around them. He gently pulled the lace away from my right breast, and kissed his way to my nipple. His lips and his tongue felt beyond words on me and I closed my eyes, arching my back off of the bed as I groaned loudly. I didn't care who could hear me, but I suspected that Britta was staying with Antti tonight for this very reason. "Bra off schätzchen." He said stopping and lifting himself from me. I arched my back and let him slide his hands underneath me to unhook my bra. I quickly removed it and threw it to one side, no doubt I'd find it somewhere later. He lowered himself back down on to me and I revelled in the skin to skin contact before he continued his sensuous assault on my breasts. When he started to kiss his way down over my stomach I knew exactly where he was heading. I could feel the heat of his mouth on me through the fabric of my thong and his fingers slipping under the elastic at the sides as he nuzzled his nose between my legs, I was instantly getting more and more turned on. This experience with him now was totally different to what I'd experienced with him the first time. The first time was just raw sex in as many different positions as we could manage in one night, but this time we were both savouring the moment and taking our time. I lifted myself up a little and leaned on my elbows to watch Seb sliding my thong down my thighs and all the way down my legs. Now I just left wearing the navy heels that were part of my uniform. Dropping my thong to the floor he returned to his position inbetween my legs, kissing his way up my inner thighs until he reached his goal and briefly stopped, he looked at me with a cocky smirk on his face and simply arched a brow at me before slowly licking his lips. I felt my insides clench in anticipation as those gorgeous blue eyes looked back at me and his tongue swept over his lips before he finally lowered his head and his mouth made contact with my body.
"Oh jesus fuck! Seb!" I cried out the second his tongue got to work and I writhed on the bed. He moaned and it vibrated through me, he was obviously enjoying it as much as me. He licked, sucked and kissed me as though he couldn't get enough of the taste of me, at this rate he would be scraping me off of the ceiling later. I reached down and ran a hand through his hair, gripping a handful, trying to keep him down there. When his fingers joined the party I started to lose the plot, I was going to come, hard. I could feel it building, a delicious hot heat that spread from where his tongue was working on me and then pooled in my lower abdomen. My whole body felt alive and hot, I could feel a sheen of sweat forming on my skin and I started to shake a little as my orgasm neared. I groaned in frustration as he stopped. "Please, don't stop! Keep going, I'm so close Seb." I was too far gone for him to start teasing me now. What I got instead was the ultra hot sight of Seb undoing his jeans, button by button. He licked his lips again, still able to taste me, and looked at me with an intense stare. I glanced down at the bulge in his jeans and wished he'd hurry the fuck up, I needed and wanted him inside me. As he pulled them down I quickly realised he'd not been wearing underwear and my mouth watered at the sight of him. He got off the bed to remove them totally and then got back on top of me, I opened my legs as I was so ready for this moment and as he pressed his naked body against mine he slipped himself inside me in one smooth move. We both gasped at the feeling of him inside me, it literally felt as though we were doing it for the first time. He began a slow but deep pace and placed his lips on mine, my tongue joined his as he kissed me so deeply it was almost erotic and I felt as though I could come from his kiss alone. I whimpered and moaned into his mouth, I just couldn't stop myself. He started to up his pace a little, but still kept his thrusts deep hitting my g spot time after time. We broke the kiss for air and he started to groan while he closed his eyes and bit down on his bottom lip, he sounded so hot it was almost pornographic to listen to him. Hearing me groan beneath him he upped the pressure of his thrusts and started to go harder and deeper in to me, I was getting so close so quickly but tried to delay it, I didn't want this to be over just yet. He seemed to be thinking the same as every so often he would slow his pace right off and then build up again, we managed to do this for a while.
"Fuck Harper, you feel amazing, so tight for me schätzchen." He groaned and suddenly started to almost hammer in to me making us both start to lose control. I gave in first as he reached down between us and circled a finger over my clit making my orgasm hit me in a huge wave and making me cry out loudly. "Fuck! Yes baby! Yes!" He cried out as he slammed in to me one final time and I could feel him come hard inside me. He kissed me before moaning as a final little tremor of pleasure seemed to ripple through his body making him quiver on top of me. "Fuck, so good baby, so good." He sounded muffled as he buried his face against my neck for a moment and he gave me a couple of kisses there before returning to my lips and stroking my cheek with his thumb while giving me another deep, long kiss. He remained on top of me and inside me while we caught our breath, nuzzling his nose against my neck as he started to relax. It felt as though he didn't want to leave my body as he started to doze and to be honest I wanted to keep him there inside me for as long as I could. This man was amazing and I smiled to myself, I'd just come down from the best sex I'd ever had in my life.