23. Hungary.

"Sebastian?!" I opened my eyes, had I just heard a woman's voice? "Sebastian!" Yep, Britta was here. I smiled and snuggled against Seb who was still fast asleep, the poor boy had been very busy last night, how he had found the energy for another round when he'd driven a full race and then given me the best sex ever when we'd got back from the circuit I will never know. Not that I'm complaining! I have to admit to feeling a little sore this morning, but deliciously so. "Sebastian! You've got thirty minutes before we have to leave, please don't make me come up there!" Britta called from downstairs. Best I wake sleeping beauty then! I stroked my fingers down his cheek lightly and then on to his chest. He stirred but didn't open his eyes. I kept swirling my fingers over his chest and saw the corners of his mouth twitch and turn up in to a smile, now he just pretending to be asleep. All of a sudden he grabbed me round the waist and flipped me on to my back so that he was laying on top of me, I could feel that my fingers on his chest had done more than just wake him up.
"Morning sexy." He kissed me, quickly deepening it. He was clearly ready for more. I kissed him back before placing my hands on his shoulders and giving him a gentle push to get him off of me. The confused look he gave me immediately made me feel a little guilty.
"Sebastian! I won't call you again!" Britta was sounding annoyed now. Seb looked at me and I saw the realisation on his face as it dawned on him why I'd woken him. He let out a groan and rolled off of me.
"Morning Seb." I grinned at the sight of him naked and with an erection as he got out of bed, holy shit he was sexy as hell. He glanced at the time on his phone before opening the door a fraction and yelling back to Britta that he was up. He closed it again and grinned at me before heading in to the bathroom. I sat up in his bed and surveyed the room, spotting my dress and his t-shirt first and then my bra. I got up and found my thong on the floor and then picked up his t-shirt, slipping it on over my body. I then picked up my bra and my crumpled dress from the floor and found my shoes on the floor at the end of the bed. I went to my case and found some clean underwear and a pair of skinny jeans to put on. Seb emerged from the bedroom, quickly going in to his walk in wardrobe and coming back a few minutes later with a pair of jeans on and a light blue shirt. We went downstairs together and to the kitchen where Britta sat waiting.
"Before you say anything, Harper wouldn't let me get up!" He grinned and looked at me.
"Don't believe that Britta, if it wasn't for me waking him he'd still be up there now." I nudged him with my elbow.
"And so would you be if..............."
"Honestly Seb, I don't want to hear it." She rolled her eyes but couldn't stop herself from smiling. "Here, have a look at this." She passed him some printed sheets of paper. "It's the brief for the commercial for Braun, and grab something to eat while you're reading it. We'll have to leave in twenty minutes." She watched as Seb grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl and took it to the lounge area where he sat down on the sofa and began reading.
"Sorry Britta, I may be distracting him a bit." I confessed, I couldn't stop the silly grin from spreading across my face. I had Seb back, life was good.
"Oh don't worry, I can keep him focused." She smiled back at me. I stayed in the kitchen to let him concentrate on the brief and made myself an espresso from the posh machine he had. I stood at the glass doors looking out on the covered terrace, it was sunny outside and it was going to be a hot day today so I thought I'd venture out there and spend most of the day on one of the sun loungers. After a while I felt him stand behind me and wrap his arms around my front. "I'll be waiting in the car Sebastian!" Britta called and shut the door on her way out. Seb's hands immediately began to wander.
"My sexy lady." He murmured and began to trail his lips over my neck.
"Seb." I turned around in his arms. "You need to be going." I stepped back out of his embrace but found myself against the glass doors.
"I really don't want to leave you Harper." He pouted.
"You have to, go and get that commercial done and then you can get back and I'll be all yours." I smiled as he placed his fingers under my chin and leant in, placing his lips on mine he gave me another one his almost erotic kisses. I had to fight against every instinct in my body that was telling me to rip his clothes off right there. He pulled away, smirking when he saw the effect he'd had on me.
"Relax while I'm gone." He pressed a kiss to my forehead. "Save your energy for me, you will need it." He gave me a brief kiss on my lips and then stepped away. I watched as he walked to the hallway, stopping to look at me once more he gave me a cocky grin and then left.