Dr. Gaster

(A/N Heeeeeey readers and writers! It's me again! I feel a little better now. I will start to upload every Wednesday or every other Wednesday. Enjoy! )

~

Chara's POV~

Frisk fell on the ground and I see 8 flowers sprout from her shoulder and her leg. I debate between going to write it down or contacting Sans. I decide to write it down real quick while contacting Sans at the same time. "Frisk fell unconscious!" "When? Where are you?!" "We're at home, I'm getting Liam. Hurry please." I write down the time and location in my journal, put it in my bag and get Liam. "Put on your shoe sweetie, we are going to the hospital!" He does as I ask. I run downstairs and check Frisk's vitals. Sans teleports in and asks me a bunch of questions. "Just take us to the hospital, Sans! Liam come on!" Liam runs downstairs and Sans does his thing.

We rush to a doctor and tell them what happened. We are rushing to a room. "Has she stopped breathing yet?" "No! And what do you mean by yet?!" The doctor points to the flowers growing on her neck. "From what you told me last time, I can gather that where ever the flowers grow, that particular bodily function stops. So since they grew on her neck, she is expected to stop breathing any minute now." Sans is holding Liam because I think he's crying. We make it to a room and all the doctors are yelling to get an air mask and an IV. I'm so confused about this, I thought the flowers were gone.

Frisk's POV~

☞︎❒︎♓︎⬧︎🙵📬︎📬︎📬︎🕈︎♋︎🙵♏︎ ◆︎◻︎📪︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎🕯︎❖︎♏︎ ⬧︎⧫︎□︎◻︎◻︎♏︎♎︎ ♌︎❒︎♏︎♋︎⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎♑︎📬︎ 👍︎♒︎♋︎❒︎♋︎📪︎ ⬧︎♋︎■︎⬧︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ●︎♓︎♋︎❍︎ ♋︎❒︎♏︎ ⬥︎□︎❒︎❒︎♓︎♏︎♎︎ ⬧︎♓︎♍︎🙵📬︎

Why can't you just leave me alone?

✡︎□︎◆︎🕯︎❖︎♏︎ ♑︎□︎■︎♏︎ ♍︎❒︎♋︎⌘︎⍓︎✏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎ ■︎♏︎♏︎♎︎⬧︎ ⧫︎□︎ ⬧︎⧫︎□︎◻︎✏︎

Don't you dare Gaster! If I snap out of this state...then I'll be lonely again.

👌︎◆︎⧫︎ ♐︎❒︎♓︎⬧︎🙵📪︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎❒︎ ♐︎♋︎❍︎♓︎●︎⍓︎ ♓︎⬧︎ □︎◆︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎❒︎♏︎ ⧫︎❒︎⍓︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ⧫︎□︎ 🙵♏︎♏︎◻︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♋︎●︎♓︎❖︎♏︎📬︎ 👍︎♒︎♋︎❒︎♋︎ ♓︎⬧︎ ♍︎❒︎⍓︎♓︎■︎♑︎✏︎ ⬧︎♋︎■︎⬧︎ ♓︎⬧︎ ⬥︎□︎■︎♎︎♏︎❒︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ♓︎♐︎ ♒︎♓︎⬧︎ ♌︎♏︎⬧︎⧫︎ ♒︎◆︎❍︎♋︎■︎ ♐︎❒︎♓︎♏︎■︎♎︎ ♓︎⬧︎ ♑︎□︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ⧫︎□︎ ♎︎♓︎♏︎📬︎ 👌︎◆︎⧫︎ ♐︎□︎❒︎ ❒︎♏︎♋︎●︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎ ⧫︎♓︎❍︎♏︎📬︎ ☞︎□︎❒︎ ♑︎□︎♎︎ ♎︎♋︎❍︎❍︎♓︎⧫︎ ♐︎❒︎♓︎⬧︎🙵📬︎📬︎📬︎✡︎□︎◆︎ ♒︎♋︎❖︎♏︎ ♋︎ ⬧︎□︎■︎✏︎

...

You're right...but what if they turn me away? What if they don't want to be with me because of these stupid flowers? I'm probably just being stupid...I want to go home.

☠︎□︎⧫︎ 🙰◆︎⬧︎⧫︎ ⍓︎♏︎⧫︎📬︎

But why? You just made this huge speech on how I need to go back!

✡︎□︎◆︎ ⬥︎♓︎●︎●︎ ♎︎♓︎♏︎📬︎ ✌︎■︎♎︎ ♓︎♐︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♎︎♓︎♏︎📪︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎🕯︎●︎●︎ ♌︎♏︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎♏︎ ♐︎□︎❒︎♏︎❖︎♏︎❒︎📬︎ ✋︎ ♍︎♋︎■︎🕯︎⧫︎ ●︎♏︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ♒︎♋︎◻︎◻︎♏︎■︎📬︎

Why! Why do you care? You don't have to. No one is forcing you to! I don't get it...

👎︎on🕯︎⧫︎ cr⍓︎, ♐︎ris🙵📬︎

I want to see my family. How do I get out of here?

✡︎□︎u ca■︎'⧫︎. ⬧︎□︎❍︎e□︎ne ♐︎r□︎m the □︎utsi♎︎e has t□︎ wake ⍓︎ou ◆︎◻︎.

This is Bullshit!

👍︎♋︎●︎❍︎ ♎︎□︎⬥︎■︎📪︎ ◻︎●︎♏︎♋︎⬧︎♏︎📬︎ ✋︎🕯︎❍︎ ⬧︎◆︎❒︎♏︎ ♓︎⧫︎ ⬥︎□︎■︎🕯︎⧫︎ ♌︎♏︎ ●︎□︎■︎♑︎ ◆︎■︎⧫︎♓︎●︎ ⬧︎□︎❍︎♏︎□︎■︎♏︎ ♍︎□︎❍︎♏︎⬧︎ ⧫︎□︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎❒︎ ❒︎♏︎⬧︎♍︎◆︎♏︎📬︎ ✋︎ ♒︎♋︎❖︎♏︎ ♋︎ ♍︎♏︎❒︎⧫︎♋︎♓︎■︎ ⧫︎❒︎♓︎♍︎🙵 ⧫︎□︎ ⬧︎♏︎♏︎ ♓︎■︎⧫︎□︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ❍︎□︎❒︎⧫︎♋︎●︎ ⬥︎□︎❒︎●︎♎︎📬︎ 🕈︎□︎◆︎●︎♎︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ●︎♓︎🙵♏︎ ⧫︎□︎ ⬧︎♏︎♏︎✍︎

Yes, please.

*

*

*

(A/N I will put more details into my next chapter.

Gaster is saying:

"Frisk...Wake up, you've stopped breathing. Chara, Sans, and Liam are worried sick."

"You've gone crazy! This needs to stop!"

"But Frisk, your family is out there trying to keep you alive. Chara is crying! Sans is wondering if his best human friend is going to die. But for real this time. For god dammit Frisk...You have a son!"

"Not just yet."

"You will die. And if you die, you'll be here forever. I can't let that happen."

"Don't cry, Frisk."

"You can't, someone from the outside has to wake you up."

"Calm down, please. I'm sure It won't be long until someone comes to your rescue. I have a certain trick to see into the mortal world. Would you like to see?")

*

*

(645 words)