Traitor???

(A/n Sorry I didn't post last week in return I'm posting this early. I was having a chill week with friends and family. Otherwise I kinda have a secret. I've been writing ANOTHER Charisk story. I have the chapters pre-written so I can have a solid schedule. Idk. Anyways, enjoy!)

~

Sans' POV~

It's midnight so no one knows what's happening. One of the doctors tells several of the nurses to call Frisk's family and friends. She's dying... I rush over to her and call out her name, but she doesn't seem to hear me. "Frisk! Frisk!! Please, don't die!" The main surgeon is trying to push me away but I teleport back to Frisk each time. "FRISK!" I yell and yell but she flatlined and the doctors are trying to resuscitate her. I step back and put my hands on my head. I get memories of the times in the underground and our times on the surface. 5 years...couldn't we have gone on a little longer...?

Chara's POV~

I'm making dinner for myself when I hear the doorbell ring. I go to open it but the knocks keep getting louder and more aggressive. I look through the peephole and see this woman and...LIAM! I quickly open the door and rush them both inside. I hug Liam and this strange woman watches us. "How is momma Frisk?" I look at him and smile, "She's going to be so happy to see you" (I'm so mean) He frowns and looks at the women. "Well..." He says and crosses his arms. The lady sighs and sticks her arm out. "I'm the River-person," I  admit that I've forgotten about her. "You said some weird things in the underground." "They were true...Liam do I have to?" "Yes! Tell her everything." I become confused.

This woman explains to me that Frisk is her reincarnated daughter and that she cursed Frisk. "Hold on. So you're Frisk's mother?" She nods. "But you cursed her after she cursed you to live in the underground for eternity?" She nods again. "Then how did you get out?" Liam speaks now. "A human of determination had to walk through with her." "But she tried to run-" All of a sudden the phone rings and I get up to answer it. "Hello?" "I need Chara Dreemurr to come to the hospital as quickly as possible," I ask why but I wasn't able to hear the answer. I blacked out.

Liam's POV~

"You didn't have to hit her so hard." "Yes I did, your moms are too strong, I have to be rough in order for this to work in full." I sigh. "Let's go, next is Sans." "He'll be easy..." I look at my mom on the floor and frown. "Sorry, mom..." And then we run out of the house and to the hospital. 

At the hospital~

"Sans!" I run to my mother's room. I see Sans crying on the floor and multiple doctors. I wonder what's going on but then I see my mother...dead. I stare at her for a long time until Riverwoman says: "Get it together!" She goes towards Sans and hits him in the head with magic. She didn't kill him but she did crack his skull. I walk towards my mother and watch the blood leak from her mouth. "How long was I gone?" Riverwoman looks at me. "What?" "How long was I gone?!" She sighs. "You were gone for three months and a few weeks. Why? Don't tell me you want to stop the plan!" I snap my head at Riverwoman. "I don't...!" I look back at my mom and touch the flowers all over her face. I start to rip them off rapidly and I didn't mean to but some tears came flowing out. Once I finished I could see them immediately grow back. "Damn it!!" I throw my fist down on the side of her bed. And the doctors run out of the room. "I shouldn't have agreed to this! It's already too late and she's dead! Why won't she reset?!" I look at Riverwoman and her eyes widen when she sees my crying face. "I just want my mother..." Riverwoman looks like she is sympathizing with me. "Maybe Frisk just wanted her mother too..."

Flashback~

Riverwoman's POV~

"Mother! I'm home! Where are you?" "I'm upstairs you brat! Make me food!" Frisk runs upstairs and looks at me. "How was your day mother?" She smiles. "I don't want your pleasantries! I want you to make my food!!" She loses her smile and walks downstairs. It's taking too long so I get up and walk out of my room. "Hurry up!"

Flashback end~

"Liam...I want to stop now." He looks at me and brightens up. "Really?" Maybe if I were a proper mother...Frisk might've smiled at me like that all the time....maybe. "Yes, please give her the cure," Liam says something in wingdings and a bottle appears. My plan to fool Liam into knocking out my obstacles and taking the cure isn't important anymore, I don't want to do that. I want to see my daughters face...hear her laugh...talk with her. Liam gives Frisk the cure but she doesn't wake up. 30 minutes pass and she doesn't wake up. "Mom?" Liam shakes her a little. "Mom! This is a joke right?! Why didn't it work?!? Why would he do this to me?!" I hug Liam and he cries and cries into my shoulder. "Shhh shhh, I'm sure I can force the timeline into giving me something that will work." He looks at me. "You would do that?" "Yes." "But I thought you hated my mother." I shake my head. "I've only hated her until she was 6, which was a mistake. But after that, I've learned to love her. I was mad at her for cursing me sure, but I know now that she only did that because the monsters there were so nice and she thought that they could teach me to love everyone. But someone or something killed her before she could do that." He smiles at me and I keep imagining Frisk. I start to cry with him and Frisk starts to move but I don't tell Liam.

Who killed you all those years ago darling...?

*

*

*

(A/N Plot twist! See ya next time!)

*

*

(1060 words)