Old Feelings and a Cure

(A/N Woah, a decent amount of words? Who knew? lol Enjoy!)

~

Sans' POV~

It's been 3 months since Liam has gone missing. Frisk is more worried than most of us. Chara and Undyne went out again this morning to try and find him but they looked every where and he wasn't found. I teleported into the underground for the millionth time and searched for him there but I had no luck. So now I'm sitting in Frisk's room watching her draw. "I thought you didn't like to draw." She stopped drawing and faced towards my voice. The flowers had gotten to a point of almost covering her entire face and she couldn't breathe, walk or hear properly anymore. It's even become hard to keep her awake. "Well, I might be dying soon...so I wanted to try the things I could still do before I go." I get up and sit on the side of her bed. "C'mon kiddo, don't say things like that. These doctors are gonna help." She smiles. "Whatcha drawin' anyhow?"

She then shows me a really detailed and fantastic drawing of me and there were a lot more of Toriel, Chara, Asgore, MK, Liam, and a lot more people from the underground. "How did you do that? You can't see." She faced her head upwards. "Do they look good?" "Of course! I didn't know you were so talented." She smiles and then frowns. "I'm not..." "What do you mean Frisk?" She pulls out her soul and it's close to being covered in flowers but it's also very dull. It's like Frisk has given up on staying alive. "Frisk-" "I want to die Sans..." My eyes open wider than ever and I'm speechless. "W-What? Why?" She shakes her head. "I'm always in pain Sans. And I just want it to stop. I want you to be the one to kill me. I also wrote letters on the back of every drawing I did saying goodbye." I bolt up not even thinking about how she wrote them.

I try to walk out of the room to go get Chara. "Sans wait!" I stop, turn around and tears spill out without permission. "You can't expect me to just kill you Frisk! After all we've been through! You know my feelings for you and you know I could never hurt you!" She smiles. "But Sans...you won't be hurting me. You'll be setting me free of the curse. I could finally be at rest." I start bawling. "What about Liam and Chara and everyone else? What about me?!"

"Sans...please. Do this for me." I walk up to her and watch a few flowers grow on her cheek and arms. I put my hand on her shoulder and teleport us into (Place in the drawing above) and hug her. "You're sure kiddo?" She nods and I step back. I raise my hand and bones materialize in mid air. My hand starts to shake as I can see Frisk suffocating to death. The flowers roots slowly grabbing and crushing her insides. I shake my head and teleport us both back to the hospital where I hook her back up to everything. "Why didn't you do it?" I walk towards the door and open it. "I love you Frisk. And I can't be the reason you die. That would hurt a lot of people and break a lot of trust. So you're gonna wait until we find a cure. Stay determined Frisk..." And then I walk out and slam the door behind me.

3 months ago~

Liam's POV~

I walk towards the gray door and open it. It's pitch black but there's a noise echoing throughout this void. It sounds like someone is faintly saying my name. So I walk in and I flinch as the door shuts. "Liam." I look up to see a large skeleton with two distinct scratches on his eyes. "You're Dr. Gaster. Right?" He nods. "That I am Liam." "So you know what's happening with my mom?" "I do...now." I give him a confused look. "What do you mean?" He holds out his hand and I take it as we start walking, I look behind me and can't see the door anywhere. "Look here young one." I look back again and see all these memories of my two moms in the underground. Momma Frisk looks so much more alive in one of the memories filled with snow and playing with uncle Asriel.