Once a Lively Place

(A/N Sorry I didn't post a chapter last week, I was really busy and wanted to write a longer chapter for ya'll. Summer is in 2 days also, so I'll have a lot of time on my hands  to post. Also, I want to clarify something real quick. Liam is 12. Frisk and Chara adopted him at age 7 since Chara is infertile. Enjoy!)

~

Liam's POV~

I look around and up to see the tiniest light at the top of the mountain.  I brush off myself and start to head forward into the ruins. There is are no living things down here except for plants. I don't need to be scared. I walk through the deactivated puzzles and eventually make it to grandma Toriel's house. I walk down the stairs and into the rest of the underground starting with Snowdin. I swiftly walk towards the river and see a person like figure. I inch closer but can't seem to see their face. "U-Um...Hello? My name is Li-" "Liam Dreemurr, son of Frisk and Chara Dreemurr, age 12, adopted." How did they know that?! I stay quiet and look from the person to the boat. They start to pull their hood down and I can see that it's a woman with the prettiest green emerald eyes.

"Excuse me miss? How do you know these things about me?" She looked to me. "I can tell a lot of things about a person. Like their name who they are and their age. I can even look into a people's future." I got exited as I needed the answer from this strange lady. "Can you tell my mom's future?" "Which one?" "Momma Frisk please?" She looked down. "Um...Well. At first she'll stay in the hospital for a few months. By then almost her entire body would be covered in flowers and the only thing keeping her alive would be the doctors machines. And that's where it ends." I look up to the mountain's ceiling. "Is my momma gonna die miss?" She kneels down and looks me in the face. "I cant say. But I know that if you hurry...you might be able to rescue her." I smile and hug the lady. "Can you take me to Gaster miss? He said he knows what's wrong with my momma." She nods and I hop in her boat. In only a matter of seconds we arrive in this fairly red and orange place. "This is Hotland, I suggest you explore and learn more about monsters before I take you to Gaster..."

I look at her and give her an annoyed look. "I don't have much time lady, my mother is dying and I can't be walking around exploring monster history. Please just take me to Gaster." She nods and motions for me to get back in the boat. I hop in and we head to Waterfall. As we head there nothing is really happening. Everyone is back on the surface. "Miss?" "Yes Liam?" "Why did you stay down here?" She waits a second before answering me. "I stayed because I knew your mother would get sick, and I knew that you would need my help. Besides...no one the surface would even remember me." I felt bad for this strange women. "I'm sure someone would!" She smiles a little. "I'm thousands of years old Liam, everyone I ever knew is dead." "My moms aren't." She snaps towards me and shakes her head. "Your moms hate me." "That's not true." She turns back around slowly. "We're here..." She directs me to the door and leaves as soon as I'm off the boat. I sigh and head to Gaster. "I'm going to save you mom..."

*

*

*

(A/N see ya'll next time!)

*

*

(625 words)