The Journey to Mt. Ebott

(A/N Golly...I can't even keep my promises. Anyways, I hope you all Enjoy!)

~

Liam's POV~

I ask Sans to take me home. He looks at me weird but agrees anyway. We teleport to my house and I head upstairs. My plan is simple. Get some sleep, pack clothes, food, flashlight, sleeping bag and other essentials for my trip. I go to sleep and Sans wakes me up to tell me he's going back to the hospital to check on my mom. I say okay and once he leaves I head downstairs and pack. I put pillows under my blanket so no gets too suspicious. (Kids. Am I right?)

Flashback~

My two moms, Sans, Grandma Toriel, Uncle Asriel and I are all in the room. I ask everyone to step out so I can be with momma alone. They all agree and leave me with her. I shake her and shake her trying to wake her up. I look around and see a sink. I pour some water on momma and she wakes up quickly. "Liam?" I hug her tightly. "Momma! You're awake!" She hugs back and looks at me confused. "I swear I was just in another dimension." I look at her. "Did you meet with someone?" "Why yes. I did meet with someone. How did you know that?" "I meet with him to momma." "And what's his name?" "His name is Gaster and he told me to do some things for you." She smiles. "Do you already know this momma?" She nods. "And I know what he wants you to do." I hug gave her a hug and say: "Please don't tell anyone. I need to do this to save you!" She giggles and pats my head. "Don't worry sweetie, I won't." "Promise?" "I promise." 

Flashback end~

I'm out of the house by midnight and headed towards Mt. Ebott. As I inch closer to the mountain I begin to feel a little scared...It's dark, there are lots of trees and I can only see the things emitted by the light of my flashlight. Once I make it up to the huge hole both my mothers fell into. I start to remember all the stories they told me, and all the friends they made. I think I'm ready now. I put one foot over the hole and drift into the darkness. I need to do this. It's the only way to save my mom.

*

*

*

(A/N I know I said it would be longer but I keep running out of time. Wednesday just keeps creeping up on me. Sorry again, I'm not making any more promises to the length of the chapters anymore. Lol see you next week with an update or chapter!)

*

*

(449 words)