The World is Burning

(Note: Hello! So sorry it's been a while. Our team hasn't been in contact with HolyBajesus until around a week ago. Don't worry HolyBajesus and we are not abandoning the story. She's gotten sick and is getting much needed medical attention. We are all worried about her. Some of us in the crew will take turns writing so if the text seems different or shorter or longer you'll know why. As Holybajesus always says: Enjoy!)

~

John's POV~

As we're driving I can tell where she's telling me to go. I start to think back to the past. When things were good and I knew I was going to do great things. But I can't even do what that strange man said I was going to do. I couldn't even save Frisk. Prophecies sure are a load of bullshit, aren't they? Once I pull up to the driveway two guards rush out of the mansion and forcefully push Frisk and me out of the car. For the first time, I see Frisk struggle. And she's struggling to get to me. What an honor. We are both rushed inside the mansion and into an empty room. The walls look wet with paint like they were preparing it just for us. The door opens a few minutes later and its two people wearing masks. It's easy to tell that it's Frisk's adoptive parents just by the clothes and the stance they're in.

"Did you think you could escape? You've tried so many times now you must've figured out you can't. Or maybe you're just stupid." The man sighs and walks over to Frisk and starts kicking her in the stomach and on the arms and legs. I jump towards the man and he kicks me as well. After that session of cuts and bruises, the woman finally speaks. "Frisk dear just quit misbehaving and the people who try to save you won't die." She sounded cheery and fulfilled. She then gestured in a man with a gun. He points it at my head then at my heart. "Which one ma'am?" His voice is deep and hoarse. "His heart Killian. I want to see his heart bleed." So the name of the person killing me is named Killian. "Cruel cruel world huh Killian?"

"Please stop!" Frisk yelled and she shifted trying to get to me. "He doesn't deserve to die!" I look to Frisk and see she's crying. "Frisk," I say slow and steady. "It's okay." Killian takes that as an initiative to shoot me. I fall to the floor with a soft thud. I can feel the blood running out of me like it had another purpose other than to keep me alive. Frisk is screaming and crying and trying to move towards me but she's tied up. I smile at her and fade away.

Frisk's POV~

"HOW COULD YOU!?" My face hurts. I haven't shown this much emotion for someone in a long time. "Pure spite darling." I feel rapid, steaming, messy tears roll down my face. "Do forgive me, dear. I had to do it for your wellbeing. If you were to leave us how would we get any money from investors?" "You seriously hoped that after all the pain that you did to me, I'll forgive you?" Her face turned from cheery and delighted to hostile and irritated. She walked up to me, grabbed my face tightly and whispered into my ear "I used to think you were cute, but now you fill me with rage. And you will fall someday, my darling. Every bridge you've burned will leave you stranded on an island of regret. Every choice you've made will surround you, hideous in their shame and merciless in their consequence. You will end how I did: alone, and betrayed."

"Honey." My 'father' beckons my 'mother' so to speak to leave the room. He also orders Killian to remove John's body from the area. He and I just stare at eachother until I say "Do you even regret anything that you've done?! Any of the lives you took?! The people you hurt?!!" "No." "....why? why do... any of this?" "......for you." He then walks out. After a minute or two when I know that they're gone I start screaming and crying and banging my fists on the floor. Maybe I should just die. Everything would be better then.

Third-person POV~

Killian drops John to the floor. "OW! That hurt you fucking brute!" "Shut up, pussy." Killian then walks away and leaves John in the hallway. He slowly gets up and limps to the room Frisk is being held. He puts his hand on the one-way glass and sighs. "In due time Frisky...In due time." He walks away and heads to the infirmary stored away on the third floor.