Final Summary

(A/N this is for the people who liked this story and didn't want to see it go. I'm sad, yes but it was time to let go. I'm still into the Undertale fandom but not as much and it's really died. I know I already explained it but I wanted to write it again. Anyways, Enjoy!)

~

Frisk was getting better and living her life but ten years into the future they realized the determination they gave her only slowed down the process because when she turned 33 she was yet again covered in buttercup flowers.

Eventually, yes Frisk does die despite all of her families efforts. But she lived an extra ten years and got to see her little boy grow up and graduate and find a girlfriend and get married. Chara became severally depressed because they were just so in love.

They did have their fights but they still loved each other. Chara died five years after her lover because the grief was just too much for her. Sans became Liam's adoptive parent because he was the godfather and even though they were sad they lived their lives and saw it through. Gaster found a way out of the void and reunited with his family and became a world-famous scientist.

Asgore and Toriel renewed their vows as did Alphys and Undyne. Liam grew up to be an entrepreneur and his wife followed and they had two baby girls and named one of them after his mother Frisk. Everything worked itself out and finally when the last person from the underground died, Sans. The cycle happened. All. Over. Again.

*

*

*

(A/N: I hope that was a good enough summary of where I was gonna go towards the end of the story! P.S. I'm making another story with my team members. Nothing related to a fandom but something for me, and that I could enjoy. I'm going to miss this but It was good and needed to end. Bye-bye, for now, readers and writers!)

*

*

(333 words)