Death Dose

Aeron

My alarm went off immediately playing classical music and I quickly climbed out of bed. I went straight to the bathroom and washed my hands. I then turned on the shower and climbed in. I got out, brushed my teeth, flossed them, washed my hands again, then made my way to my closet. I ignored the clothes on the left side of the closet and went for those on the right. I frowned at those on the left side and tried to smooth out the anxiety I felt by just looking at the disorganized set up by thinking about how at least the shirts, sweaters, and jackets were separate. I felt relieved when I looked at my side which was all color coded. Most of my clothes were dark but it was a perfect rainbow of death when one looked at it. I grabbed black skinny jeans and a black long-sleeved V-neck. I slipped on black boxers and before putting my clothes on, I did pushups and pull-ups. I washed my hands again and got dressed. I cooked myself some food and washed my hands before eating. I slipped on black leather boots that reached just above my ankles. I grabbed a bulletproof vest then slipped a long-sleeved cotton shirt over it. I grabbed my black windbreaker then went to my closet. I pulled out a large travel case and opened it to find my killing weapons. I grabbed what I wanted and packed it up into a large duffle bag. I washed my hands one more time before leaving my apartment.

I walked out of my apartment complex and headed to my garage. I clicked the large door open and smiled at my beautiful Harley propped up in the middle of the large space.

I strapped my bag onto the back and slipped on my leather gloves. I slicked my hair back before climbing onto the vehicle. I backed the bike up before closing the garage door and riding off.

I rode into town with my headphones blaring classical music into my ears. I drove into an empty alley and parked my bike. I took off my helmet and my headphones. Then they came.

<<You're going to die!>>
<<Don't go in there!>>
<<Do it do it!!!>> A female's bland voice yelled into my head.
<<You can't do anything right!>> A man's raspy tone whispered in my ear.
<<When can I come out?>>
<<Ignore him!!>>
<<Go on in, you can do it. They will never find out about the washing,>>

"Shut up," I said to them. I grabbed my bag but the voices went on.

<<Climb the stairs climb the stairs climb the stars climb the stars climb the scars!!!>>
<<Just keep climbing just keep climbing climbing climbing dying dying!>>
<<HEY!>>
<<You're going the wrong way!!! Turn back! BACK! Turn back, please.>>

I set the bag down and grabbed out my custom made sniper that was a mix between a 50call and a L96 with a built in silencer and a custom made scope. I connected a 7Rd Magazine with a stock and a rifle build along with a different caliber with the 50 mm super rifle bullet.

I positioned myself by a window with my sniper on a Quadrapod—four-legged bipod. I pulled out one of my flip phones—Dead-phone—and called up my employer.

"Who is this?" The voice fom the other end asked.

"Your fairy godmother, here to make all your dreams come true." I answered

<<He's going to betray you!!>>
<<Everything will be alright>>
<<Maybe I should come out, I'm a pretty good business man.>>

"Shut up," I said in a whisper.

"Is the job done?"

"Not yet, I'm wanting to change my price,"