Dancing

Diana

After sitting and taking a nap in the library with both Frederick and Aeron, I asked the boy out on a date for Saturday. He seemed surprised and I loved whenever he showed emotion. He was so used to keeping his composure that I was happy whenever he felt comfortable letting down that composed wall of his.

When it was finally Saturday, Aeron picked me up on his bike. I opened the door to find him holding two helmets in a leather jacket and dark jeans. His jeans weren't too tight but they weren't too loose either. They were perfect on him. He also wore dark cowboy boots that I was surprised a person like him would be wearing.

"Are you checking me out?" He gave me a smirk. I rolled my eyes.

"I guess,"

"Well, I am checking you out." I blushed.

I was wearing a plum dress that showed off the size of my breasts without showing any cleavage and revealed my knees. I didn't like short dresses on me so the purple dress stopped right at my knees. My shoulders showed and I would soon get mad at myself for not grabbing a jacket. My feet were covered by light brown sandals and I also wore about the same color leather around my waist in the form of a belt. My hair was down with the front strands pulled back.

"You're beautiful, Diana." I couldn't keep myself from smiling and looking away.

"Frederick never called me beautiful."

"His mistake. Come on," he gave me one of the helmets and I became very giddy to have my first ride on a motorcycle and with a guy at that!

I followed him down the metal steps that lead to Lily's and my level at the apartment complex and climbed on the bike behind him. I wrapped my arms around his skinny waist and pressed my chest against his back.

"You ready?" He muffled through his helmet. I nodded and he chuckled. He turned on the engine and closed the front glass to his black helmet.

We drove downtown and I enjoyed every second of being on the bike. I dreamt of Aeron taking me on more dates on his black, steel horse as we drove through the glowing city. The glow was caused by the sun slowly setting.

I had given him directions to a restaurant yesterday so he drove us there.

It was a small place. But very good and very packed on a Saturday night. I mentally punched myself for not calling in for a reservation.

"Griffin." Aeron said to the front desk man. The man looked at his iPad and nodded.

"Right this way sir." Aeron grabbed my hand forcefully and we followed the waiter.

"You got a reservation?" I asked, a bit too surprised as he dragged me with him.

"Of course. I drive past this place all the time and it's always packed. Don't you make reservations on dates?" He turned and looked at me for a second. I just simply nodded feeling dumb for judging him.

"Here you are. Can I offer a selection of our wine?" The waiter asked once Aeron pulled my chair out and sat down himself. This guy was impressing me more and more throughout the night.

I went to tell the simple waiter no because I was underage but Aeron beat me to it.

"No thanks, water is fine." With that the waiter left and Aeron grabbed a menu.

"How old are you?" I asked, grabbing my own menu. Music played in the background by a live band and there was a dance floor not too far from our table. It wasn't a formal restaurant so most women wore simple dresses like mine and men wore slacks with button ups or a nice shirt. Aeron had taken his jacket off and had placed it on the back of his chair. The dance floor was outside as well as half the sitting area, which included our table.