I Trust Her

Aeron

Hunter took me home after I found him making out with Lily on the couch. I was disgusted at first seeing the two getting close to making love on the couch until I wished it was me.

Never before had I ever wanted sex. I've never watched porn, or read a dirty novel. I've killed people when they're naked though, but I've never desired them. Not until her.

Diana. What would it be like to kiss those juicy ... plump ... dark pink lips of hers? Is she gentle? Is she passionate? Is she bruising? Is she mouth-opening, tongue slinging? I want to know.

Maybe she'll help me know what I am. I have never kissed a woman. Nor a man. I never exactly saw myself attracted to anyone. But maybe I'm attracted to Diana. Only Diana. He found some sort of liking for her, and I have too. She accepts me. And she wants to help me. She likes me ... right?

Seeing my friend and his girlfriend kissing one another made me want to kiss Diana goodbye. Promise her that I'll see her tomorrow. Wish her a good night and happy dreams.

I still couldn't believe that I poured part of my heart out at that girl. She's a stranger. Why did I feel so comfortable around her to admit what I did?

I went home and answered the text on my phone. I went to my closet and picked out black skinny jeans, black socks, and a black turtleneck. I then took a shower and washed my hands over and over again.

I got dressed in what I picked out and threw away His clothes. I slipped on my leather jacket and stuffed a duffle bag with a pistol, ammunition, a jammer, my headset, small bombs, and a bomb placer.

I washed my hands one last time and left the small house I had. I opened my garage and climbed aboard my Harley. I strapped my duffle bag to the back and drove to the murder sight.

I rode out to a lonely street that was only lit by one street lamp and filled with the noises of poor mothers trying to calm their babies and boyfriends getting mad at their girlfriends. I turned into an ally then climbed one of the metal staircases up to the top of one of the apartment buildings. Once I got to the top, I pulled out my headset and got my jammer out.

"Who is this?"

"It's Death Dose," I said over the phone as I waited for my jammer to load.

"Is the job done?"

"I haven't even started."

"Well if you're asking for your money now, I'm not giving it to you. You were supposed to kill Jimmy Cardeen two days ago."

"I was in the hospital, calm down."

"Hospital? You're human?"

"Haha, yeah,"

"You sick or something?"

"Let's not get sentimental. I'm planting bombs now as we know it and by tomorrow morning, when Cardeen's car comes down 49th Street—"

"49th Street? Why is he down there?"

"Business exchange. No one comes down this way so by morning he will be the only one passing my bombs."

"Whatever. But I'm not paying you until tomorrow morning." I gave it to him. He did ask for the job to be done by Tuesday and it was already Thursday. I decided that if he didn't give me my money by tomorrow, then I'd hunt him down myself and kill him. It's happened maybe once or twice, mostly in my earlier days back in high school.

I got off the phone and looked back at my jammer. It was a small rectangular device that had an antenna hooked to it. A button click away and the whole street was out of Wi-Fi, including all security cameras. I didn't know where any of them were placed or if there really were any. But I was always safe on a mission such as this one.