Two - Birthday

Jina, three years old

Jieun's POV

"Appa!" The little girl who was dressed in a baby blue dress with tiny flower prints on it shouted across the yard.

"Yes?" And seven voices replied.

I simply chuckled in amusement.

"It's my birthday today!" Jina giggled while crouching down on the lawn, and her giggling worsened when one of her dads attacked her in a hug before carrying her in his arms.

"And who's our favourite princess?" Seokjin questioned with a serious look on his face.

Jina pretended to think, and grinned before shouting "Me!" with her arms raised high above her head.

"That's it, our princess." Seokjin then attacked Jina with plenty of pecks on her cheeks, causing her to laugh uncontrollably as she was extremely ticklish.

"A-appa! Stop!" Jina was still giggling while trying to escape from Seokjin's grasp.

"Jina-ah! Come to appa if he's bothering you!"

With that, Jina didn't hesitate to run away from Seokjin the second he lowered his body to let her escape and dashed towards the owner of the voice.

"Stop stealing my baby girl, Jung Hoseok!" Seokjin complained with a pout.

"She's not yours, Seokjin hyung! She's mine!" Taehyung had never failed to remind any of the guys that Jina belonged to none of them except him.

"These boys are noisy." Yoongi said as he approached me, and handed me a glass of milk soda that I loved.

We were all preparing for Jina's birthday party, at the front yard of our small house.

The guys were all helping, with Jina constantly making the place more lively than it already was.

"I know." I chuckled while taking a sip of the soda to quench my thirst.

Yoongi then slung his arm around my shoulder, and I eyed at him warily.

"What do you think you are doing, Min Yoongi?" I asked my question with my eyes narrowed at him.

Yoongi shrugged nonchalantly. "Nothing, just being friendly and nice to the person I love."

I pretended to puke when he winked at me.

"Eww, go away." I pushed his face away with the soda can, and he ended up laughing.

"Yoongi hyung! Stop bothering noona and come and help us!" My eyes travelled towards Jungkook and Jimin who were trying to stick the 'Happy Birthday' banner on the ledge.

With the boys decorating, I continued to grill sausages and more food for us to eat when everything was done.

Seokjin was supposed to help me, but his narcissistic self was too busy taking selfies with his brand new phone.

I was about to yell at him when someone else did before me.

"Yah! You're a doctor and all you do is take selfies when you're having free time!"

Well, who stole my lines?

"Shut up." Seokjin stuck out his tongue childishly towards Namjoon who was shooting him a glare, telling him to work.

When the former finally reached my side, I lifted my head and glanced at him before focusing on the food again.

"You're a horrible father, Kim Seokjin." I joked.