Fifteen - Obnoxious

Jina, seventeen years old

Jina's POV

The first thing I had noticed was that the club was buzzing with drunk people conversing, with loud and booming music blasting from the speakers and sounds of glasses clanking together in the background.

Colourful spotlights were shining onto the dance floor, and bodies were literally sticking onto each other as they swayed along to the song, not caring whether they were sticky or having a foul stench or not.

I scrunched my nose from the smell of the alcohols wafting into my sensitive nostrils, and instinctively held onto Jaehyung's arm as I didn't want to get separated from him, since I wasn't familiar with the interior of the club.

Noticing my action, Jaehyung glanced down at me and smirked, flashing that charming smile of his which had never failed to make my heart race everytime I saw it.

"Why? Is someone scared?" Jaehyung teased while leaning down, his eyes capturing my soul as he gazed into my dull orbs.

"N-no. Why would I be afraid?" I feigned bravery, when in fact my mind was actually screaming at me to return home right now.

A scenario of my mum's worried look flashed across my mind, but her harsh words soon replaced her concerned look.

"But, why are we here? I thought you said that you wanna hang out more?" I asked, trying my best to sound normal and composed.

Shrugging, Jaehyung gently removed my hand from his arm while beaming at me. "This is where I normally hang out. With my friends."

"Oh." I blushed, and was about to say something again when he darted his eyes away towards a group of obnoxious teenagers who were probably my age at a corner.

"Let's go and meet my friends. They're really friendly, I can assure you." Jaehyung winked at me, and that was all it took for me to nod obediently at him.

Jaehyung was the typical popular bad boy in school. He had multiple ear piercings, and also tattoos all over his body hidden perfectly underneath his school uniform.

Call me dumb, but I knew that I had fallen for him the first time we met.

His voice was as sweet as honey, and it had the power to make my legs go all wobbly everytime he spoke.

This was why I insisted to leave the house when he asked me out for a date, even though my mother had opposed me from doing so.

"Yo Jae, who's this chick?" One of his friends bit his bottom lip as he scanned at me from head to toe, and I instantly felt insecure, causing me to rub my exposed arms with my hands.

"She's a friend of mine. Take care of her will ya?" He chuckled, and I stared at him with an awestruck look before glancing away with a red face.

"What's your name?" Another guy asked, and I took a mental note that they were all dressed similarly to Jaehyung, rocking the bad boys vibe perfectly.

"Kwon Jina." I replied while sitting down next to Jaehyung who immediately rested his long arm behind me along the couch.

My little heart did a jump at that.

"Is this your first time here? You look like a deer caught in headlights." A guy with a shiny lip ring smirked at me as he spoke.

"Yes." I answered shortly, my eyes landing onto the vibrant blue drink that was pushed towards me by the first guy. "What's this?"

Jaehyung chuckled before leaning towards my ear, his warm breath hitting my earlobes, sending shivers down my spine.

"Drink it, and I'll bring you out for another date again." He whispered lowly, and retreated back with a mischievous smirk on his face. "What do you say?"

"I-I.." I stammered, my clouded mind calculating all the consequences if I were to accept this drink.

My dads had always warned me to never accept drinks from strangers.

But, these were Jaehyung's friends, they couldn't be that bad, could they?

"Girly, if you reject that drink I'm going to be hurt." The same guy spoke with a pout with his right hand placed over his left chest. "Drink it for me please?"

My eyes observed the blue content in the glass, and as I mustered up some courage, I found myself reaching my hand out and grabbed the drink.

"Good choice! Now drink it!" They all chanted in excitement, and with the newly found confidence, I lifted the glass and started gulping down the alcohol, letting it burn the lining of my esophagus.

"Wow, you really like me don't you?" Jaehyung grinned while eyeing the now empty glass still held in my hand, and lifted his eyes to look at me. "How are you feeling?"

My head was pounding, and it started to hurt even more when the surrounding discordant noises entered my ear canal, causing me to groan in pain while clutching my head.

"I don't feel good." I admitted, feeling my heart palpitating in a faster rhythm now.

I felt hot, as if I was burning up, and I knew it was the alcohol that was now invading every single cells in my system.

"Do you need some rest? There are rooms available in the club." Jaehyung's voice was starting to sound fuzzy and as I struggled to open my eyes, I saw his blurry face smirking widely at me.

"I want to go home." I muttered weakly.

"No can do, sweetheart. The party is just getting started." I heard someone say as I closed my eyes again, and felt someone pulling me up and made me crash onto his body.

"Let me go!" I fought weakly, feeling a doom of despair overwhelming me as black spots started to appear in my vision.

And that was when I knew, the drink was actually drugged.

And I was actually that dense to believe them.

"Let's go have fun together, our beautiful Jina~" I tried to prevent them from touching me by hugging myself, but my consciousness was fading away slowly, making my entire body limp, and I had never wanted someone to save me so badly before.

I was doomed.

I was probably going to get raped or murdered by these bunch of good-for-nothing bastards.

With my last ounce of strength, I threw a punch towards whoever was trying to touch me, and heard profanities erupting from his mouth.

Hmm, I never knew the martial arts Namjoon appa had insisted me to learn when I was younger would come in handy.

"How dare you punch me?! You're so getting punished for doing that, my sweet sweet Jina."

It was Jaehyung, even without looking at his face, I knew it was him.

And I had never hated him so much before this.

I let out a cry when I felt someone yank at my hair forcefully and threw me over his shoulder before walking away from the group.

"You're not as innocent as I thought, huh?" His chuckles sent vibrations throughout his body. "We are going to have fun tonight, just like what your desperate self has always wanted."

And with that, I prayed to God that someone would save me, and I blacked out.

-

FORGIVE ME FOR FORGETTING TO UPDATE THE BOOK ON MONDAY!!

i had been rushing my uni assignments since the weekends n im finally free now ㅠㅠ